GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
A little 16bit Comet Retro love
905350173_eightbit2.jpg

When it was first released, I wasn't really a fan of the Pegassi Reaper, which was odd, because I usually quite like whatever Pegassi makes - heck, I believe the third car I actually bought (definitely after the Banshee and probably after the obligatory Bullet as well) was a Vacca. So my character has a relationship with Pegassi cars, to the point where I own one of each and two Infernus Classics.

Anyway, back to the point. Something didn't click with the Reaper, to the point where I only got it to finish the collection while it was discounted. Then Import/Export came out. I've been doing the whole have-all-but-one-car trick to get max profits from that, and recently the luck of the draw fell on me continuously selling Reapers. And I guess the car's kind of grown on to me, slowly but steadily. Previously, it was a rather bland yellow, but then the one with the GR1M license plate was sourced, and I rather liked the color - Lime Green with some yellow pearlescent. Given that these were cars to be exported, I've had the chance to play around with various aspects of the cars visuals and made money from that.

And there it was. Something just clicked when I saw one in that shade of green with a yellow tint to it and Shadow wheels, particularly those in carbon, which I'd say suits a Reaper more than a Tempesta. Something about this package just looks right. Yes, it *is* technically Lime Green (judge me), but I feel it just works an awful lot better on this car than.. well pretty much any other car in the game.

I think I've only just now truly discovered this car.

Grand Theft Auto V_20170425135532.jpg
Grand Theft Auto V_20170425135851.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V_20170425135651.jpg

(first time really playing with filters and stuff so they're probably 🤬 )

When it was first released, I wasn't really a fan of the Pegassi Reaper, which was odd, because I usually quite like whatever Pegassi makes - heck, I believe the third car I actually bought (definitely after the Banshee and probably after the obligatory Bullet as well) was a Vacca. So my character has a relationship with Pegassi cars, to the point where I own one of each and two Infernus Classics.

Anyway, back to the point. Something didn't click with the Reaper, to the point where I only got it to finish the collection while it was discounted. Then Import/Export came out. I've been doing the whole have-all-but-one-car trick to get max profits from that, and recently the luck of the draw fell on me continuously selling Reapers. And I guess the car's kind of grown on to me, slowly but steadily. Previously, it was a rather bland yellow, but then the one with the GR1M license plate was sourced, and I rather liked the color - Lime Green with some yellow pearlescent. Given that these were cars to be exported, I've had the chance to play around with various aspects of the cars visuals and made money from that.

And there it was. Something just clicked when I saw one in that shade of green with a yellow tint to it and Shadow wheels, particularly those in carbon, which I'd say suits a Reaper more than a Tempesta. Something about this package just looks right. Yes, it *is* technically Lime Green (judge me), but I feel it just works an awful lot better on this car than.. well pretty much any other car in the game.

I think I've only just now truly discovered this car.

View attachment 643464 View attachment 643465

(first time really playing with filters and stuff so they're probably 🤬 )

+1 I had the same "meh" feeling about the Reaper to begin with. Now because of Import/Export (By Vanderlay Industries) I'm severely tempted to buy one.

Loving the Duke of Death so far. It's just perfect for contact missions due to how well the armour protects the driver, and actually has some pretty decent performance that allows it to perform well in car chases, plus it really is very good at ramming through police roadblocks and enemy vehicles. Most cases I can just run straight through enemy defences, complete my objective, and get out of the range of enemy fire in under a minute. Even tough missions I'm tackling for the first time are a breeze with the DOD.

Only downside is that it's prone to spinning if it clips a traffic car, but it's perfect in every other aspect.

Very strong too, as I've only had it explode once during a mission, and that was due to it being right next to 2 trashmasters right as they exploded.

The Turismo Classic is amazing for free mode driving and racing around traffic, but it's a terrible car for missions, especially if car combat is involved

Last edited:

Little Red Stinger GT

Gotta be red

-------------------------------------

Special Delivery

I love my Duke O'Death. It's great for placing some sticky bombs onto and blowing people to high heaven....you can see two stuck to the front of the car in the photo.

Oh, also good to stick one to the back for that one random who chases you for no reason....just slow down, let him get up close and blow that mother up.​

Penetrator 0.jpg

Penetrator 1.jpg

Penetrator 2.jpg

Probably my new favourite car. If only it didn't sound like a 4-cylinder...

Out of interest, would anyone on PS4 be interested in doing some form of car shows or car meets on this game? Once I've actually bought the cars, I'm struggling to find things to do - since the physics engine is utterly woeful...

Out of interest, would anyone on PS4 be interested in doing some form of car shows or car meets on this game? Once I've actually bought the cars, I'm struggling to find things to do - since the physics engine is utterly woeful...

Set one up in the crew events thread and post in the GTPL community page.
Best do it on a weekend and bear in mind the time difference.

View attachment 644567
View attachment 644568
View attachment 644569

Probably my new favourite car. If only it didn't sound like a 4-cylinder...

When you say car shows do you mean 'Top Gear' style shows or car shows as in car meets?

When you say car shows do you mean 'Top Gear' style shows or car shows as in car meets?
Just car meets really. Gaggle of people with sexy looking cars in a parking lot, that kind of thing. Maybe take photos, something like that.

full

full
The T20 is on sale right now, and as the only car that I don't have that's on this sale, I'm considering it.

full

full
So what's modded? The rims is a Benny's Original, and the car is slammed (which is why it's a little bit faster, entire gif is not sped up). Also: didn't intend the gold paint..

This entire scene, or rather, the pacing of these set of gifs (check media) reminded me of Trackmania 2: Canyon for some reason.

Lola's new Carbonizzare fresh from the La Mesa LSC.

0_0.jpg

That articulation!

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Topless Manana before beach-themed rebuild.

0_0.jpg

In story mode, entering the city as Michael or Trevor while banished, Medrazo's hitmen use unique Dubstas:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Bit of a size difference. I declined to possess a Futo for the longest time but had it on good authority the things are a blast offroad, and they are.

0_0.jpg

I'd like to see that particular example in the game; in as-new condition and drivable anyway. It reminds me of a mishmash of '80s Nissan and Peugeot products.

Edit: Don't bring a Cavalcade to a train fight...

Before:
0_0.jpg

After:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Perhaps the most mangled a vehicle can get while remaining drivable--and I did manage to "drive" it (guard rails are awesome) to the LSC in La Mesa...

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

...where the mechanic was busy unclogging his nozzle...

0_0.jpg

...and it only cost me $770 to return it to pristine condition:

0_0.jpg

What a bargain!

Not sure why there are two spoiler boxes. :irked:

Last edited:
Back