GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
This guy :lol:

d7.jpg

17635358_107825033093127_554027863297272155_o.jpg

^ that happens without lifting off too. Whenever I push the stick hard left or right the car starts to lose its rear whether I'm ifting off or not. It's great and makes it feel more like a powerful car.

Exactly. Based on what I can find on the internet, it's much like the real thing - as if it's actively trying to murder you. Lulling you into a false sense of security before suddenly springing the trap.

I love it. More of that, please.

Are there custom NPC Rat Loaders? While searching for Tornadoes in Sandy Shores this morning, I saw a bright yellow one with white muscle wheels. I stole and sold it for at least $12,000.

Dan
Are there custom NPC Rat Loaders? While searching for Tornadoes in Sandy Shores this morning, I saw a bright yellow one with white muscle wheels. I stole and sold it for at least $12,000.
Yeah they have always been there. They also spawn at the LSC in Paleto Bay sometimes in green.

Okay, I must have. F-Bomb Special. ;)
It does look pretty sweet if I say so myself! Shame about Rockstar's absurd pricing strategy. 600k-ish for a second-gen Camaro? Yet the Vigero which is a first-gen Camaro is 21k.

Still, the Nightshade sounds awesome as has some half-decent mods.

As various Infernus Classics had done justice to purple already, even if it is a lighter shade of it, I enacted it on the Turismo Classic in full force.
Km7IUvj.jpg

While i still gotta figure out on a way of making the photos look cleaner without having a Facebook account, atleast i can finally wear the Grotti t-shirt without being ashamed of only owning a Brioso. :lol:
And don't pay attention to either the white interior or the Infernus in the background, the former randomly ended up getting reset, and found i liked it better without.

Went with sort-of Nero Daytona for the exterior and Torino Red on the interior, inspired by an F40 I have on GT6. I have to say, I rather like it, regardless of hos much it screams last-gen Infernus:

Grand Theft Auto V_20170404151729.jpg

And yes, blasphemy, I changed the wheels. Hey, it's the same style, and these shine a little more.

It's now sat between the rest of my classic Grotti collection and my Infernus Classic:

Grand Theft Auto V_20170404151620.jpg

Might make another photo-roadtrip with this one. I really like the theme R* got going on when it comes to releasing new vehicles. More of that as well, please.

Went with sort-of Nero Daytona for the exterior and Torino Red on the interior, inspired by an F40 I have on GT6. I have to say, I rather like it, regardless of hos much it screams last-gen Infernus:

View attachment 639086

And yes, blasphemy, I changed the wheels. Hey, it's the same style, and these shine a little more.

It's now sat between the rest of my classic Grotti collection and my Infernus Classic:

View attachment 639087

Might make another photo-roadtrip with this one. I really like the theme R* got going on when it comes to releasing new vehicles. More of that as well, please.

Isn't there a glitch that allows you to paint the default wheels?

Can't wait to get a Turismo for myself. All goes well, I should have one for myself by the end of the week. Can't wait to see the customisation options available for it.

Dan
Isn't there a glitch that allows you to paint the default wheels?

There is, but for the little whiter they get, I couldn't be bothered.

Besides, it's not like I've gone for dollar rims.

Dan
Dare I say it, but have you considered chrome?

Yes. Yes I have. There's a set on the car.

I usually use chrome wheels on higher end cars because most paint options either look silly or.. plastic-y. Or just don't feel right in general.

Sadly, Rock$tar can't be bothered to make chrome (or colors) a legitimate option for stock wheels, hence I felt this was the better alternative.

Back