GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
full

*insert music when Mr. Bean takes home a chair on his Mini*

full

It's really too bad on what happened to this car, already overshadowed on the first DLC update for the game.

full

Leftover XA-21 shot of my last shoot, and my favorite one.. I am waiting very eagerly for this car.

full

I'm having mixed thoughts of the Nightshark, since its many upsides as an armored car kind of has too much drawbacks. It sounds really nice, though.

full

When I'm using mods, my cars will get no scratches. So I'm about as confused as you probably are.

full

*insert music when Mr. Bean takes home a chair on his Mini*

full

It's really too bad on what happened to this car, already overshadowed on the first DLC update for the game.

full

Leftover XA-21 shot of my last shoot, and my favorite one.. I am waiting very eagerly for this car.

full

I'm having mixed thoughts of the Nightshark, since its many upsides as an armored car kind of has too much drawbacks. It sounds really nice, though.

full

When I'm using mods, my cars will get no scratches. So I'm about as confused as you probably are.

Great looking cars as usual, especially that Mini.

The Infernus Classic has found a new playmate!

Went with red because.. well, 25% of all Toreros are going to end up white because Vice City, a further 25% will end up black because Cannonball (and, while I am one to approve of such references, I did that with the Cheetah already) and 49% will end up as first-class vomit inducing abominations (and I shall put each and every one of them out of its misery).

This is the remaining 1 percent.

Had considered silver and yellow as well, but I just liked it better in Torino Red. Simple as that.

Same deal as the Cheetah: click image = media gallery. Played with both filters and depth this time around - I feel like there are small improvements happening every time.

I wish I could keep current within a month. Some of the stuff I post lags years. I go through periods where I take a couple hundred shots in a month, and then sometimes don't take any photos for weeks. I tend to retrieve them in batches, so it can be a while before I post the good ones. Sometimes I snap something that I want to post before I forget and it sinks into the abyss of my hard drive. The bw shot of the fender in the rain was from the same set.

No heartfelt parting words, just that I haven't driven it in ages and it has no real contemporaries (on last-gen, anyway)--so I sold it. Michael's got one if I really have the urge to drive it.

0_0.jpg

No heartfelt parting words, just that I haven't driven it in ages and it has no real contemporaries (on last-gen, anyway)--so I sold it. Michael's got one if I really have the urge to drive it.

0_0.jpg

YOU MONSTER!

/s

Custom Slamvan Abandoned Motel

Custom Slamvan Route 68

--------------------------------------------
These next one's are taken with monkeyjames (@jstickboy13 )

I love the Windsor Drop Top. I highly recommend it.
(My Windsor is the white one and the red stinger is also mine)

Enus Windsor Drop Tops Ready

Enus Windsor Drop Tops Above

Enus Windsor Drop tops Parked

Enus Windsor Drop tops

Enus Windsor Drop top Mansion

Enus Windsor Drop top Face

Stingers Underground​

Just because I love this stuff:

The abandoned motel is the former North Shore Motel in Mecca, Ca. Built in 1959 by architect Albert Frey, of Loewy House fame, the nearby North Shore Beach and yacht club (the boat-inspired building across the street) as well as the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway Valley Station building (Pala Springs Tramway in Paleto) were also his designs that made it into the game. Despite the location within Sandy Shores that largely represents Bombay Beach, in real life the motel and marina are located about 15mi Northwest of Bombay Beach. In its prime from the 1960s-early 80s the motel and marina were frequented by such stars as The Beach Boys, Jerry Lewis, and the Marx Brothers, who kept boats docked there. Demolition of the building began in Nov 2008, although for those curious you can still take a virtual ride by as the google street view for the location was taken in Feb 2008 when the building still remained as it appears in game. Very cool area(not temperature wise, can stay over 100° F all night long at times), with some interesting history for those who enjoy that sort of thing.

The North Shore Beach and Yacht Club building across the street that looks like a vessel, although still derelict, was repainted in 2005 for use in the film "The Island." It then sat further until restoration began in 2010, upon which it was the location for the Salton Sea History Museum for a short time before being repurposed by the county for community events.

Uniquely enough, this information was largely compiled nearly four years ago for a project in game that I once worked on, and has now seemed to make it into documentation elsewhere on the internet. :lol:

Aren't wedge physics tied to the handling files or something? I never bother to unlock it because I figured it wouldn't work regardless.

Latest Posts

Back