GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Grand Theft Auto V_20170313011310.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20170313011629.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20170313011856.png

My cop outfit has gone!!! I was waiting for the "pulling over women for speeding but letting them off when they flash some cleavage at you" DLC.

R* you miserable sods

Yeah, mine was taken away before the end of the year. It's a shame since that outfit wasn't a harmful glitch; it was just for fun.

That's part of the reason I mute everyone that isn't a friend or crew member in public lobbies. Though the bulk of the messages I get are either people calling me a modder or people insulting me because I usually snipe or RPG off of rooftops.

I recently switched from the Weed Business at the docks to the one in Vinewood and now it's bugged. It has full upgrades but it's only giving me this much product out of 5 bars of supplies.

IMG_0077.JPG

Usually I'll have $100k+ at this point. Been like this for about 3 weeks.

full

With Script Hook V finally updated, I have the first look at the unreleased cars and focus on how they perform. There are plenty of customization videos for them on YouTube, so you'll have to find them there if that's what you're looking for.

full

What a beauty! A timeless classic. No doubt amazing to look at!

But that's it for what good it goes for. Purely a car for style.

The first issue is that it's REAL slow to bring it out. The top speed is about 120 ish, but it has pretty average acceleration for a Sports Classic, probably similar to some of the upper level ones. The worst trait though is that it handles like a boat. The rear is heavy and floaty, and go too far, the snap oversteer kicks in as well.

I'm not expecting much in terms of lap times. It does demand something from its driver, like its modern variant, but a whole lot more.

full

This is much better for a performance Sports Classic car. It's acceleration is notable, rivalling that of the Casco. The top speed compensates as well. So far so good.

Then comes in the turning, and oh my gosh, the turning is soo good. It's smoother and friendlier to drive than the Stirling GT. The practice run I had with it is in the rain, and it does splendid even then. Just watch out for sudden changes in height when turning. It suffers there, unlike the Z-Type.

But with these traits, could we have a competitor at long last?

full

The Ruston has excellent traction, but skid it, and it won't like you. The acceleration is meh, considering how good the Elegy is for that. Top speed is also pretty bad.

You can say this car is the direct upgrade to the Raptor. But it seems to have problems going on a curb that it might spin out..

EDIT: adjusted some details.

Last edited:
Duke O Death will be $665,000 according to foxy snaps.

Not too pricey tbh, slightly more than the Kuruma.View attachment 635022
700k for the Turismo! That's well cheap. Here I am sat at just a smidgen over a million scared it'll drop at something stupid like 2 million.

I hope that's correct!

Edit: really not a fan of that rocket voltic atmosphere race. Crazy jump at the end I was bent all out of shape challenging for 2nd in a 16 player race. Somehow I got it straight and landed square on all 4 wheels. Still blow up and drop to 11th. What a waste of time.

Last edited:
So the Duke O'Death might be the last one?

Released along some Mad Max themed Adversary Mode, I bet.

And don't feel too bad about the Ruston. It's not the car we want, but it's interesting enough for me to warrant a purchase.

full

(I'm buying all the cars in this DLC :dopey:)

Quick side not before I forget: if you remember the "painting stock rims with the iFruit app" glitch: it's applicable to the GP1 and the Ruston, being the insides and the bolt for the GP1, and the entire thing (that's in black on the pictures) for the Ruston.

Last edited:
Ok, so, "Rocket Voltic - Pulse" is my new favorite R* created track. I swear it'll give me a seizure eventually, but it's still amazing.

Anyway, time for a random thought: Since the Ruiner 2000 and Rocket Voltic were both released, it's only a matter of time before we get an actual flying car. Or a jetpack. You know what? I don't care which order those two things will be introduced, as long as they eventually get put into the game. *Waits patiently*

Dan
Ok, so, "Rocket Voltic - Pulse" is my new favorite R* created track. I swear it'll give me a seizure eventually, but it's still amazing.

Anyway, time for a random thought: Since the Ruiner 2000 and Rocket Voltic were both released, it's only a matter of time before we get an actual flying car. Or a jetpack. You know what? I don't care which order those two things will be introduced, as long as they eventually get put into the game. *Waits patiently*
I'd find a jet pack rather useful. Seeing as most of my time is essentially spent pratting about.

Oh my, I just got this nit pick I have with the Turismo Classic's Hood options.

It's either secondary painted side mirrors, or a stripe. But not both. :indiff:

Come on, R*, this is so a step back.

New vehicle is out and it is, as had been theorised, the Ruston.

Currently awaiting delivery.

Edit:

Speed: Doesn't feel all that bad. It is only a Sports class, so it's not going to be the fastest car in the game, but it feels somewhat competitive in its class.

Handling: Again, rather good. Feels like it has a slight bit of understeer when going at speed, which can suddenly change to snap oversteer if on a bumpy surface. Definitely rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive with most of the torque going to the rear. Generally, it feels similar to the GP1, maybe carrying slightly more corner speed, but don't quote me on that.

Sound: I've definitely heard this engine note before, on either a Sport or Super car, but the name escapes me. Has the Tempesta backfire sound.

Last edited:
Quick reminder: you can use the iFruit stock colored rims trick on this car.

And it's a car with downforce like the GP1. So no need a spoiler.

Back