GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,170,337 views
Things that just happen... I fly my Dodo on a regular basis and I have never had it spawn in the Weston hangar... And I don't think this Dodo paint scheme has come up more than once or twice before... Still enjoying myself even after 3+ years...



Never seen that paint scheme either. Looks really cool actually, I'll need to keep a look out for that.
 
Things that just happen... I fly my Dodo on a regular basis and I have never had it spawn in the Weston hangar... And I don't think this Dodo paint scheme has come up more than once or twice before... Still enjoying myself even after 3+ years...



Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, your Tampa looks amazing. GTAO needs more classy purple cars. :D
 
Bueno! What GTAO needs are more classics... The designers should go to Barrett/Jackson and get a few ideas...
3b0986083d05995f97d7ba33e4be95f5_grumpy-cat-no-cat-saying-no-meme_680-531.jpeg


NEVER. R* should just add more flashy supercars, with each new one dethroning the previously fastest one. That way, children will keep emptying their parents' credit cards every time a new car comes out. The prices should be unreasonably high as well! Money for days! :trouble:

not
 
you know what we really need. a Blista Type-R. and maybe a Jester Retro Custom as well.
 
On the theme of purple muscle cars at the airport, here is my Buccaneer in a two-tone paintjob. Took me ages to get this car to spawn, I wish they could just sell all cars in the dealership :P

0_0.jpg
 
Dealerships don't sell cars, only websites. :lol:
In the Buccaneer's case, Benny's, but that's not available on PS3/360 due to it being a Next-Gen thing.
The dealerships website :rolleyes:

But I just realized that the Buccaneer isn't available on Southern San Andreas. I was so sure it was:dunce:
 
All this talk about purple muscle cars...

💡

...I don't know which one I should paint purple.

Let's see...Slamvan Custom, Sabre Turbo Custom, Pißwasser Dominator, or Vigero? Or how about all of them?
 
Last edited:
All this talk about purple muscle cars...

💡

...I don't know which one I should paint purple.

Let's see...Slamvan Custom, Sabre Turbo Custom, Pißwasser Dominator, or Vigero? Or how about all of them?

There's your answer.
 
All this talk about purple muscle cars...

💡

...I don't know which one I should paint purple.

Let's see...Slamvan Custom, Sabre Turbo Custom, Pißwasser Dominator, or Vigero? Or how about all of them?


Any respectable muscle collection must have something in Plum Crazy!
 
you can upgrade your car at the CEO Custom Shop
43dtd0a.jpg


dat GPS route. Drive all the way to Grapeseed then drive 1/2 way back
2GWbLvV.jpg


...and this just popped up, 2x Heist Setup??
qfMEDDA.jpg
 
In that case, I guess now's as good a time as any to finally finish them and all their challenges off.

Backup, please?
 
Worth noting there is a guide on se7ensins for pacific standard finale using a helicopter. Can supposedly get elite challenge every time.
Will post later when I get home.
 
Is the Infernus Classic worth it? The 425k bonus means I have just enough for one but I'm thinking it might be better to just save for a GP1.
 
Is the Infernus Classic worth it? The 425k bonus means I have just enough for one but I'm thinking it might be better to just save for a GP1.

Get both.

Use double money on heists to save.
 
Get both.

Use double money on heists to save.
I probably will in the end, but I'm not really sure what would be the better car to buy first, since it'll probably take me ages to get a million again.
 
I probably will in the end, but I'm not really sure what would be the better car to buy first, since it'll probably take me ages to get a million again.

Get the GP1 in that case. The Infernus won't take as long to save up for.

That's what I always do when I want cars, save up for the most expensive one first.
 
Surely this 2xHeist thing won't start until next Tuesday? Since the 2xBiker payout lasts until May 15th
 
2x Heists, that's so nice, my PS+ ends tomorrow and finals start on Friday. :banghead:
 
Of all the times I did that setup on the prison heist, I never ever ever ever done the police half, but always stealing the Casco.

But I've gone so good at driving that car as a result... remind me to gif it sometime.
 
Back