GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
Nice:tup:

IMG_7182.PNG

Got my $425k, then did my daily objectives for another $25k, which involved a parachute drop, so that's $3.5k, and finally did a round of Trash Talk for $13k. Not bad for doing almost nothing. :lol:

Anyone remember what days they usually announce updates? I feel like the next one should be coming soon.

Last edited:
With the Auto Shop now in my Office Garage, the last car I sold brought my I/E earnings over $10 million :cheers: Probably going to get a custom interior for it as well, because the default one looks kinda bland. After that I don't know what I should do besides fool around with my Special Vehicles, but that's what I always say before something gets my attention :P

I went through the crew member list and invited a few more members to the GTPL Crew community on PS4 since it's still looking a bit quiet over there. If anyone else wants to join, feel free to request an invite and make sure you're a member of the GTPL crew if you're not already!

A bit late on the pic, but better late than never:

XXV6emd-VUCi-FWiMV_w4w_0_0.jpg

This Panto is maxed out, and because barely anyone bothers to buy, let alone mod something like a Brioso (which beats this when modded) it smokes people in Compact races and makes them wonder when I breeze past them :P I also regularly beat those guys in edgy supercars to mission objectives while driving this thing. Great for stunts too :D

Oh, and...

FCroBkbar06yqeOeiBY06Q_0_0.jpg

vbr5X9tynkmPtRqNH9ouHQ_0_0.jpg

This looks glorious.

full

This is done offline because jumbo jets don't spawn online, but the GP1 is Online only, so.. (my new set of gifs really scream not done in Online except one but eh.) Expect one or 2 gifs in the Cars thread.

Oh: To that one user that kept on inviting me to play Online, I was using mods at the time, and had no way to tell you, so SPD is sorry.

Probably a stupid question but you know how for I/E the car sometimes is at a car meet? Is there any way you can steal the other cars around there and keep/sell them? Like the modified Futos, Buccaneers, etc? Just curious since it seems like such a waste just leaving a bunch of modified cars behind.

Probably a stupid question but you know how for I/E the car sometimes is at a car meet? Is there any way you can steal the other cars around there and keep/sell them? Like the modified Futos, Buccaneers, etc? Just curious since it seems like such a waste just leaving a bunch of modified cars behind.

I've never tried it, but frankly even if you can it's probably not worth it unless you're stealing a low-end car or you want a rare paint job. I believe the lowrider/custom versions of cars count as high value vehicles so you can't store/sell them, but don't quote me on that.

I could see why but that's still dumb considering what you're doing.

(offtopic but i won a super race with the Sultan RS)

Same here. I think I've won three of them with my P.R.B. Sultan RS.

For your race, was anyone in a Nero Custom/Itali GTB/X80 Proto?

it was my PRB Sultan RS VS Itali GTB Custom, Adder, and Banshee 900R (who was on my tail at the end of the race)

Used my $425k to partly fund my Retro Comet conversion (yes I'm suuuuuuper late to that party but whatever).

Panto's adventures continue. Today me and a friend went to Fort Zancudo in our Pantos, drove around for a few minutes while dodging bullets and tank shells and escaped. He died, but I managed to race all the way to Vespucci Helipads, where I dropped off my Panto and flew away in my Hydra. Bulletproof tires really helped there :)

With that $425k, bought a Omnis and a Baller LWB armored (plus the grinding I had been doing) so I can finally have a armored car for my organization.

Now... what to fill my last office garage space with (only 20 cars.) Was going to go for 1 of 3 cars; Reaper, GP1 or 900R.

Back