GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
I’d like it to be a legitimate business venture this time round. So far everything is pretty much fantasy scenario or completely shady. Be nice to have a business that you can properly run without having it be completely clandestine.

I’d like it to be a legitimate business venture this time round. So far everything is pretty much fantasy scenario or completely shady. Be nice to have a business that you can properly run without having it be completely clandestine.

Plot twist: This DLC is all about drug dealing. :lol:

Well, there was the Doomsday Scenario, which.. technically, they only say they won't be cleaning Lester's record, so there's a chance our characters' records have been, as indicated by some of them further pursuing a career as a race car driver after that.

Then again, this is R*, and a legitimate business doesn't sell nearly as well as an illegitimate one with new and creative ways of massacring entire sessions in .3 of a second.

For as many good ideas there are about this theoretical June update, I'll be expecting nothing more than what's most likely another "passive" (because Smugglers Run and more words that'll mean nothing to you if I'm usually on your Ignore list) business that probably costs more than a Bunker and pays worse than a Document Forgery.

Too bad I spent almost $4m on a bunker that I already don't like....one week before that price would have been discounted by 40%....one month before an update supposedly drops that is far more inline with gameplay I prefer. :ouch::grumpy:👎:banghead:

Souh, the tunables finally got updated after the many issues over the last two days. Apparently, that means 2x$ on Clubhouse Contracts and all other things Freemode CEO/VIP/Biker work.

Do with that knowledge as you will.

Souh, the tunables finally got updated after the many issues over the last two days. Apparently, that means 2x$ on Clubhouse Contracts and all other things Freemode CEO/VIP/Biker work.

Do with that knowledge as you will.
Double $ on VIP work you say?

@JeepXJFreak let the grind commence :D

Y'know, if people are on at a sensible time (in about half an hour, for instance) and could use an extra person, I'd like to be reminded of what it's like to not be the one that gets hung out to dry every time.

Y'know, if people are on at a sensible time (in about half an hour, for instance) and could use an extra person, I'd like to be reminded of what it's like to not be the one that gets hung out to dry every time.
If you wanna tag along, myself and @JR98 are currently in a private session grinding CEO work.

@JR98 @JeepXJFreak Can I just publicly thank the two of you for introducing me to the glorious world of Fortified yesterday.

I get 70 grand for getting in the van, getting out and buggering off to the skies and doing other things for 10 minutes. While it's on double money, it pays better than actual grinding.

There is a down period to consider, but a healthy supply of Headhunter with the odd round of Sightseer and a backing Bunker thrown in should keep that pretty much in check.

Remember that theoretical nightclub update Yan talked about about a week ago?

It's gotten a little less theoretical, courtesy of the usual sources:

As long as the DJ dialogue is less cringey look-how-meta-we-are than the last one, I guess I'm fine with it. I know absolutely none of those names, but hey, I can *get to* know them, right?

Remember that theoretical nightclub update Yan talked about about a week ago?

It's gotten a little less theoretical, courtesy of the usual sources:

As long as the DJ dialogue is less cringey look-how-meta-we-are than the last one, I guess I'm fine with it. I know absolutely none of those names, but hey, I can *get to* know them, right?

You mean you didn’t enjoy classic lines such as...
“HAVIN’ IT. HAVIN’ IT. HAVIN’ IT!”
“I’M DJ PAULLLLLLL!!!”
“Where the 🤬 is Vladivostok?”

Dan
“I’M DJ PAULLLLLLL!!!”

"Coming to you from the bridge of the good ship: classic rock and power pop."

QUICK LITTLE TIDBIT: I'M GOING TO BE ONLINE DOING VIP JOBS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS, SO PC USERS WHO WANT TO HELP/BE HELPED HOLLER AT ME QUICK, YO!

Last edited:
Dan
“I’M DJ PAULLLLLLL!!!”

..that's not the "last one" is was referring to..

I'll give you a hint: it's another radio station added to GTA Online within the last year where all the DJ "banter", call-ins etc. seems to consist only of describing situations that, only because it's GTA meta, ends in someone getting shot or how one song is better for mass murder than another.

I seem to remember having ranted about it before, but either I'm being incredibly incapable of finding it again or it's been deleted. Which, frankly, I can see why one would do if that post was as I remember it being.

Dan
“I’M DJ PAULLLLLLL!!!”

As someone from the north of England with that accent, even I found that annoying.

This event week is nothing short of pure perfection. Went from $143million to $157million (sold my Vigilante on 2nd character, as well as my 1st character's Nokota, Hunter, and Sea Sparrow). Goal is to hit $160million before the June update hits. Hope we get some info next week after the remaining 3 cars are dripped.

$157million
wJuS7lfTEIycg.gif

Back