GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,778 views
I'm a little worried given that my total spendings are $88 mil so far... :nervous:
 
So has R* gotten rid of the money yet, or is it still there? I gotta get on and buy all the clothes/mod all the Adders
 
So has R* gotten rid of the money yet, or is it still there? I gotta get on and buy all the clothes/mod all the Adders
The money is still there for me
 
My money's still there as well.
 
Ugh! Gifted 500mil.... You've gotta be kidding!
 
Ugh! Gifted 500mil.... You've gotta be kidding!
*Wins lottery*
Crap I won the lottery. Argh!
Nah just kidding. You might wanna stay out of public lobbies until the update though.
 
*Wins lottery*
Crap I won the lottery. Argh!
Nah just kidding. You might wanna stay out of public lobbies until the update though.
Every time I offer up GTP rooms nobody replies (with the acception of the glitching yesterday). :(
 
So has R* gotten rid of the money yet, or is it still there? I gotta get on and buy all the clothes/mod all the Adders
Still there. Currently buying Eclipse $400k and 10 Adders on a second character, and also withdrawing about $60mil in cash onto that character as an... experiment to see if I keep that money.

Funny how this promise of an 'incoming' update has gotten everyone money laundering. :lol:
 
E28
Still there. Currently buying Eclipse $400k and 10 Adders on a second character, and also withdrawing about $60mil in cash onto that character as an... experiment to see if I keep that money.

Make sure you buy all available clothes on both characters
 
Make sure you buy all available clothes on both characters
I won't bother on character 2, he's level 5 or something and literally there to hold money, but will buy everything I can on my main character.

I'll be surprised if R* actually fix all the money issues with this patch. In a week or so we'll probably all be back to square one, with $1b bank accounts. :lol:
 
I am actually thrilled our money is getting wiped. Now I'll have a reason to do things.
 
I, on the other hand, would prefer if Rockstar only focused on those who gives out money. I need my money. :p
 
I, on the other hand, would prefer if Rockstar only focused on those who gives out money. I need my money. :p
I think it's almost guaranteed that money giving will still be rampant post-patch. :lol:
 
Until the new year left just a little bit and I would like to share with you this fleeting moment of snowy Los Santos.
Fast edit just fun and showing beauty of the San Andreas. Also wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year =)
​
 
Awesome as usual jB.


Also... I just got 5 mill from a bounty someone got on intensegamer from the GTP crew, and I have no idea who they are... Normally I wouldn't complain but yesterday I got gifted 69 million... So... Crap.
 
For some reason I can no longer go Online in GTA. It freezes my Xbox every time.
 
Are they going to do anything about the Annihilator/Buzzard/Rhino exploit?

My friend is having this issue as well. I wonder why. :confused:
Same here.
 
Last edited:
Apparently a ton of people are having problems on both consoles...
 
Apparently a ton of people are having problems on both consoles...
Doesn't surprise me to be honest. This game seems to always have problems on Saturday.
 
I was just online with no problems. Have been gifted $60M and $500k.
My main problem right now is getting my offline game to work properly. Am stuck at 99.5% and Dom's last mission wont unlock. Have tried every variation of fix I have seen and nothing works. Then tried to load a 98% and 95% save, and neither will even load. I can only play whatever save loads on startup.:grumpy::banghead:
 
If anybody is around for some fun in a GTP lobby will be on in a bit , so hit me up.
 
If anybody is around for some fun in a GTP lobby will be on in a bit , so hit me up.
Invite only or open to crew?
 
I just realized that I've got 102 Thousand dollars worth of GTA$, thanks hackers :lol:
 
So is the freezing issue fixed?
 
Back