GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,636 views
GTA Online is just stupid now, hackers modders gave me over $3billion which I couldn't be bothered to not accept. Made a new account yesterday, played by myself and with a couple of trusted friends only. Managed to save up already over $250,000 by doing survivals mostly & selling cars, got a nice house out of that and am nearly level 19. Couldn't be happier, I even asked R* to take away my money on the other account but they have not responded in 3 days, stupid idiots. :(
 
Last edited:
By the way people the DNS mods have been fixed, they no longer work apparently, however time will tell.
 
Never knew this, but the Mariachi Tornado is actually normally online! Managed to score one. Took me three tries, but eventually I was able to get it to Beeker's Garage to track+insure it. You cannot drive it into your garage normally, and the only mods available are Explosives, Loss/Theft Prevention, and Sell (for around $3,000). Here's a few pics of it in my garage.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also acquired a few more cars:
First off, a Feltzer
0_0.jpg


Second, a Sentinel (regular)
0_0.jpg


And lastly, a Tailgater (once again)
0_0.jpg


And for the curious, here's how you can score the Mariachi Tornado for yourself without any glitches, just perfectly legitimate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-rEjqSwnkqE
 
$3,000 for that hunk of crap? Ha!
 
Well I have a clean tornado? What's the big deal about the rust-bucket version?
 
By the way people the DNS mods have been fixed, they no longer work apparently, however time will tell.
I think that Sony/R* were monitoring my talking last night. I kept saying that I was going into God Mode and 5 minutes later, everyone got disconnected in the session, including me. I guess that's when they got rid of the DNS modding.
 
I wonder what the next way to mod will be. Because we all know it's not gone for good. :p
 
I'm just waiting until someone manages to somehow give their car neon underlighting, I've seen cars with neon while playing GTA IV on the PS3.
 
DK
I'm just waiting until someone manages to somehow give their car neon underlighting, I've seen cars with neon while playing GTA IV on the PS3.

Those were created by spawning the blue lights near helipads from the airport and attaching them to the underside of the car.
 
DK
I'm just waiting until someone manages to somehow give their car neon underlighting, I've seen cars with neon while playing GTA IV on the PS3.
I assume that was a graphical glitch.


Edit: treed nvm
 
I wonder what the next way to mod will be. Because we all know it's not gone for good. :p

I will remove this if needed. This would be fun though.

 
Anyone on? Newly in the GTP Crew ( :cheers: ) and want to rank up in crew.
 
Am I the only one who picks up randoms with high bounties, tell them I'll protect them, and then drive/fly/sail around with them until their bounties expire, then drop them off at their apartment/garage? It gives good rp for cruising with players too. Not to mention fun running from kill-hungry players! You guys should try it, very fun. :)👍
 
Am I the only one who picks up randoms with high bounties, tell them I'll protect them, and then drive/fly/sail around with them until their bounties expire, then drop them off at their apartment/garage? It gives good rp for cruising with players too. Not to mention fun running from kill-hungry players! You guys should try it, very fun. :)👍
I tried doing that once. I got tanked a few times...
 
Am I the only one who picks up randoms with high bounties, tell them I'll protect them, and then drive/fly/sail around with them until their bounties expire, then drop them off at their apartment/garage? It gives good rp for cruising with players too. Not to mention fun running from kill-hungry players! You guys should try it, very fun. :)👍
Ya I put a sticky bomb on the chopper and blow it up after I jump out. :lol:
 
Ya I put a sticky bomb on the chopper and blow it up after I jump out. :lol:
I like to call my own chopper, then land it in an intersection, plant a sticky on it and just wait for it to start moving on the map. :p
 
I like to call my own chopper, then land it in an intersection, plant a sticky on it and just wait for it to start moving on the map. :p
But wouldn't it despawn? Or moved back into storage, or whatever?
 
But wouldn't it despawn? Or moved back into storage, or whatever?

If its a helicopter that he called for, it will not despawn until he leaves the lobby.
 
If anyone wants to do some missions, and maybe let me win at tennis, hit me up.
 
Back