GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,778 views
I've seen some really high level guys in some lobbies (Level 300+) but thankfully no hackers have given me billions of GTA$.
 
Because it isn't remotely interesting. If anything, I'l probably just put an ignition bomb in it and park it somewhere just to screw with people.
 
I was playing around with the whole DNS thing last night, and it's laughable how easily you can mod it. So I now have $20b...
 
Anyone else getting a black screen just put the disc into ps3 pressed x to play game and I'm just getting a black screen.
 
Can't have fun now otherwise: anyone on?
 
*Player X has received a $123456789 bounty*
 
@coxbox, still interested in playing?
That goes for anyone, anyone on?
 
Now that I've got a lot of money, anyone in a public lobby that repeatedly kills me or kills me for no reason gets a $9k bounty on their head.

Thanks for the idea! :mischievous:
 
Kill a guy who killed me... he had 1.000.000.000 $ bounty. :banghead: And i recieved a total of 428mil the day before. :mad:
I hate them. Hope rockstar is going to be careful with bans, i worked a lot for a 400.000 house and cars, i don't want to lose all my stuff because of some random kid playing with dns.
 
It's true that having money makes it almost pointless to do anything in the game. It's basically what moves anyone's actions.
 
It's true that having money makes it almost pointless to do anything in the game. It's basically what moves anyone's actions.
Kill a guy who killed me... he had 1.000.000.000 $ bounty. :banghead: And i recieved a total of 428mil the day before. :mad:
I hate them. Hope rockstar is going to be careful with bans, i worked a lot for a 400.000 house and cars, i don't want to lose all my stuff because of some random kid playing with dns.
Finally. People who understand...
 
Just gifted $876,000,001, by GTAMODDER(rest of psn not posted by AUP Psn name privacy...) -_-
I quickly quit GTA, and when I reloaded:
It was gone. :D
I can now confirm that this method can/will work if you'd like to play a legitimate online game. 👍
 
Anyone online right now who can help me level?
 
Back