GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,889 views
Do you have the sticky bombs on the Asea?

No. Of course not. :)

I'll be posting my pictures in the Snapmatics thread very soon.
 
So out of curiosity I gave the Vapid Radius a try, and I must say that I am IMPRESSED. Excellent top speed, brakes, and handling. This thing might be a tad broken for the SUV class. Definitely a keeper now. Turned mine into a 'Radius RS220 Turbo'. Here are a few pics:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg


@soloaded found this rare construction-style Bison. Unfortunately even though you can take it to LSC, there's no Loss/Theft Prevention available for it, which sucks.
0_0.jpg


And also got my Infernus stuck in the worst spot possible while looking for a BF Surfer with @Ericiscoollike
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
 
My relationship with GTAO:

*receives lump of cash (millions)*

Oh oh oh oh oh oh, yeah!
I get money
I get paper
I get girls of different flava

I buy Gucci
I buy Prada
I spend dolla afta dolla!

*ends up broke*

I need a dolla
Yes a dolla
That's all I need
Hey hey!


Same thing with GT6

*accrues 500G*

Oh oh oh oh oh, yeah!
I get money
I get paper
I get cars of different flavas

I buy Chevy
I buy Alfa
I spend dolla afta dolla!

I tune this one
I paint that one
I spend dolla afta dolla!
 
60?! I'm still at 30! I hope it's only the leader that has to be that level to start the heist.
 
I'm 71, so I'm good
 
I haven't played GTAO in a LOOOONG time. Especially since my PS3 stopped working, anyways, I think I'm only at 20ish. :c
 
I'm at 102. In need to get to 120 for the minigun. Anyway to get there quickly?
 
I'm at 102. In need to get to 120 for the minigun. Anyway to get there quickly?
Do missions from Martin and every mission where you need deliver something, just hover with helicopter above the delivering point.
 
Do missions from Martin and every mission where you need deliver something, just hover with helicopter above the delivering point.
Thanks. :)
 
There is also capture missions where that still works, but it's bit harder to do (For me atleast)
Best thing is you can do those Martin missions solo, so no one isn't messing around or spoiling your glitching :)

There may be better RP glitches too, but I'm not realy bothered anymore search them since I'm now lv185 with 19days online gameplay :)
 
There is also capture missions where that still works, but it's bit harder to do (For me atleast)
Best thing is you can do those Martin missions solo, so no one isn't messing around or spoiling your glitching :)

There may be better RP glitches too, but I'm not realy bothered anymore search them since I'm now lv185 with 19days online gameplay :)
I thought they were all fixed? :confused:
 
I'm a stupid level ._. Anyway anyone up for a hilarious lobby :3?
 
Wow. This week I went from lv51 to almost lv60.
I did finally get a special crate today. Got the notification that it was coming, so I got in a chopper and hovered over the city, expecting a race and a fight to get it. Landed in the docks, and I was the only one who went after it. 5000RP, some cash and a minigun, thank you very much.
 
Wow. This week I went from lv51 to almost lv60.
I did finally get a special crate today. Got the notification that it was coming, so I got in a chopper and hovered over the city, expecting a race and a fight to get it. Landed in the docks, and I was the only one who went after it. 5000RP, some cash and a minigun, thank you very much.

*Mini Gun Disappears*
 
Wait, what? The game gives it to me, then takes it away because I didn't glitch or grind to level 120? **** that.
 
I had to pay insurance for a car I didn't blow up.

Someone threw a sticky bomb at me and blew both of ours cars up. For some reason, I was charged for both cars and he didn't get anything. Also, the guy had an Adder. :grumpy:











tank-rhino-military-gta5.jpg

I freaking love this thing.
 
Level 171 been at since day one tho. Plantium gta v in little over 200 hrs.
 
Wait, what? The game gives it to me, then takes it away because I didn't glitch or grind to level 120? **** that.

Well as soon as you log off. It goes away.
 
Players gathering around...

'What is he doing?'
'I don't know, but let's watch'
'Maybe it's a glitch!'
 
I fail to understand GTA logic.

Bounty = $1000

Sticky bomb = -$500

Insurance for Entity = -$9000

Profit = -$8500
 
Don't go for the $1k bounties, then. :p
 
Back