GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,415 views
Is it just for those vehicles or are certain cars/trucks not allowed?
 
Is it just for those vehicles or are certain cars/trucks not allowed?
Clean Rebel may have it too.

Apparently this is a list of Blacklisted vehicles
Towtruck
Space docker
Any Police car
bulldozer
lawnmower
utility truck
Any armoured truck/Stockade
Any prison bus
Jets/helicopters/tanks Cant go in garage
transit city bus
ANY VAN besides the youga van
box truck
Any limo
any army car/truck
trevors ATV
Dump Truck
Garbage Truck
Speedo van (thanks KILLSH0T707)
Mghill olsen truck (Thanks KILLSH0T707)
Any snowy car(Thanks Pubs)
Modded jb700
Vinewood tour bus(thanks tiptoegamer)
Tractor(Thanks tiptoegamer)
rusty tractor(Thanks tiptoegamer)
Cherry picker(Thanks tiptoegamer)
Bedless Rat loader(Thanks tiptoegamer
 
*Shots player 4 times in the chest with an automatic shotgun at almost point blank*
*player survives, kills me with Tommy gun*

Can't tell if hacks or just s:censored:y net code.
 
The only game with 🤬 net code is Battlefield. It's most likely hacks.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the hacks/invincibility glitch side now.
 
Apparently this is a list of Blacklisted vehicles
ANY VAN besides the youga van
The full list of storable vans is the Youga, Surfer (both clean and rusty), Minivan, and Paradise.
 

Now I want one of these....
asea2.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure you can get the bedless Rat-Loader and Trevor's hot-rod ATV into your garage with that glitch

In fact, you can probably drive the Rat-Loader straight into your garage.
 
Tried the NOS last night. Its quite boring imo :/
 
Hmm I'm curious as to what vehicles can be stored now...Clean Rebel? Rumpo? Lifeguard SUV?
I'm gonna try the clean Rebel when I get home from the dentist.
 
Hmm I'm curious as to what vehicles can be stored now...Clean Rebel? Rumpo? Lifeguard SUV?
I'm gonna try the clean Rebel when I get home from the dentist.
I want a Police Roadcruiser. :D
 
I was able to drive my bedless Rat-Loader into my garage normally, but I hated having no bed, so I put the standard truck bed (the one with the fenders) back on. Bedless looks terrible imo.
 
Have anyone tried the Romero? :D
 
Be right back. Laughing too hard.
 
So, challenges are now a thing on PS3
 
Back