GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,806 views
>Keeps aim preference set to Free Aim
>Joins someone who is using assisted aim
>Returns to free mode after mission
>Your aim preference has been reverted to assisted aim.

funny-cartoons-comics-cyanide-and-happiness_200s.gif
 
Since when there's an option to turn friendly fire off in free mode? :boggled:
 
Whew, time flies. With it being over 3AM, it's time for me to turn off this game after a huge bunch of (nooby) races. ^^
 
Nope, it explicitly says "You can't aim or execute with a melee attack (?) your friends when on."
2-3 updates ago added it in. It's pretty helpful if you're in close proximity with a friend.. e.g. robbing a store. If you were to pull out a weapon to initiate the store robbery, you'd end up killing your friend instead. With it on, your friend doesn't get pistol whipped accidentally.
 
Whoa whoa whoa. Something doesn't add up here:

I was grinding Mixed Up With Coke and I ranked up to level 78. As with every rank up, you get a message saying what you unlocked. It said I unlocked the RPG! I thought you had to be rank 100 to get it.

EDIT: Thanks for false excitement. Stupid :censored:ing game. It DOES unlock at 100, not 78.
 
Whoa whoa whoa. Something doesn't add up here:

I was grinding Mixed Up With Coke and I ranked up to level 78. As with every rank up, you get a message saying what you unlocked. It said I unlocked the RPG! I thought you had to be rank 100 to get it.

EDIT: Thanks for false excitement. Stupid :censored:ing game. It DOES unlock at 100, not 78.

I had that once. I got all excited and rushed to the gun store to see it was a glitch. :lol:
 
Whoa whoa whoa. Something doesn't add up here:

I was grinding Mixed Up With Coke and I ranked up to level 78. As with every rank up, you get a message saying what you unlocked. It said I unlocked the RPG! I thought you had to be rank 100 to get it.

EDIT: Thanks for false excitement. Stupid :censored:ing game. It DOES unlock at 100, not 78.

Yeah, sometimes the game glitches out and tells you you've unlocked weapons when you haven't. I 'unlocked' the Advanced Rifle at around lv60 on both my characters.
 
Skyliine being da real MVP.

Hosting grinding missions almost the whole past 2 days for GTP members and such.
 
I just completed the Boneyard survival on my own. So freaking epic. I also got to level 80. :D

I'm gonna eat some Cap'n Crunch now.
 
Skyliine being da real MVP.

Hosting grinding missions almost the whole past 2 days for GTP members and such.

We ran a few Trash Talk missions earlier....then I had to go to work.
 
Could anyone confirm if this works? Apparently you can bypass the hotfix that took away the Elegy selling glitch. Found it on gtaglitches subreddit.

So i was looking for a new money glitch and i found the sell elegy one. I tried to do some research and read that it has been hotfixed.

So basically what you are gonna do is:

-Exit your game

-Sign out of PSN

-Start GTA V

-Once you are in single player, Sign in to PSN

-Go to Online>Play Online>Solo Session (MAKE SURE IT IS SOLO)

-Fill up your garage with elegys and keep on selling them!

-$57k for each elegy

The reason for this is because you booted up the game with out being signed in, The game did not load the Independence day update because it is not connected to the internet while it was loading. The update would only load if you were connected because this is a limited edition update. So even though you were in SP, You cannot use the New stuff. So technically if you go to online the game would be in 1.14v even though it has the files of the latest update.

Reminders:

-If the glitch does not work anymore, just restart your console and repeat all the steps

-1.14 solo glitches MIGHT work and so as 1.15. Please feel free to comment below to confirm.

-When rockstar cloud saving fails to save, DONT PANIC just continue what you always do.

-If you are going to go back to normal online or play with your friend, RESTART your game and make sure you are signed in to PSN

MY EXPERIENCE

-after 2 hours i was able to make 2.7m
 
Well I was looking at the thread it was in and there's like 200 comments, almost all of them confirming it works.
 
Still seems sketchy.

Unrelated...

3 races in a row with randoms.
They attempt to wreck me in each race.
I win each race.
They vote to kick me.

:lol:
That's why if I race with randoms I always play by Burnout rules. If they push you, you push back preferably into the back of a tanker or a bus.
 
I play dirty because it's an arcade racing game, no point in driving clean if you're gonna get wrecked for it, I'll drive clean around GTP crew members and usernames I recognize as clean unless they start wrecking me :lol:
 
Gotta love double RP and police station glitch. I was yesterday level 16 and now 47. :drool:
 
I should probably get on today, do some grinding for the next DLC, and buy some fireworks and firework launcher ammo.
 
I'm getting on right now, I'll get a crew session up.

Session's up. Once I get a few people in, I'll start up some races.
 
Last edited:
Back