GTAV Video Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 298 comments
ISFgC64.gif

Last edited:
GTA 5 Skyline Cruise in Atomic Blimp

I was playing GTA 5 and I saw an Atomic Blimp flew over the sky. I decided to try it out and as I was flying it I saw the beautiful skyline of GTA 5 hence decided to do a video on it and share with everyone. Hope everyone will like it.

Didn't expect the train scenery in GTA 5 to be so spectacular

I saw a passed by train while exploring GTA 5 city so out of curiosity I hopped on to it. It went in a loop but the scenery it passed by was so amazing especially the coastline and the mountain ranges.

trying to get Avi's signal jammers

and a fool drives into a train

my version of Danger Zone

PC hack put me inside this thing

Last edited:
Ole Dave need to send us out to retrieve this!

I just wanted to go for a ride on my Kart

MoodyMann is a scooter brother

Had a gamesave by the tracks and was messing around

Tracey is in a bad place

Last edited:
Does anyone else watch these fantasy high-rise race tracks and flying motorcycles, and feel sickened at what GTA has become?

Does anyone else watch these fantasy high-rise race tracks and flying motorcycles, and feel sickened at what GTA has become?

The stunt races are part of what keeps video games fun and extends their lifespan. If you look back at custom multiplayer servers in GTA San Andreas and GTA IV, players built tons of wild race tracks in the sky and through buildings. I think Rockstar took notice of that and wanted to implement it in this game too.

Personally, I despise the Oppressor, Orbital Cannon, and every single griefing tool that's come out in recent years. Rockstar knows these things are poison to the community and make things even worse, but they don't care because it's getting sales on the game and shark cards. I understand it's good for business, but it's driving people away from the main game and into separate instances like FiveM, where creativity flourishes and people can escape the chaos of vanilla GTA Online. FiveM frees up players from the tight restrictions in GTAO, so they can actually play with all of the fun vehicles and fix the glaring issues that Rockstar ignores.

Back