The Video/ Streamers Thread

• Thread starter Stanc03
  • 57 comments
I posted my 50th Gran Turismo 7 Car Music Video today.

Please check it out, let me know what you think, and support the channel if you enjoy the content. If this vid isn't your style check out a few others. The videos feature an eclectic mix of music and builds/liveries. I try to make all the liveries available to download in-game the day I post the video. I also have pics for each car featured posted on Instagram. Thank you eveyone

Last edited:
I posted my 50th Gran Turismo 7 Car Music Video today.

Please check it out, let me know what you think, and support the channel if you enjoy the content. If this vid isn't your style check out a few others. The videos feature an eclectic mix of music and builds/liveries.

That's a pretty dope video car looks good and the driving was nice

Yesterdays

and Todays Videos

Don't want to be the only one to blow up the thread lol, but figured this build/music were so diff from other build. I try to post at least one video every day. Also, an example of the quick matching Helmet & Suit Livery vids I sometimes post with the car vids. Again, I appreciate any views, subs, likes, feedback, etc. anyone has for me. Thanks

You guys are running some fun series. Makes me wanna jump back into league racing
This is just AI using cars in my garage (similar level PP tune) while my car is slightly detuned (-50 PP).
Had to buy a lot of duplicate cars & parts and loaded liveries from crashtastic888, Moebius2U, zelda-59, J-P-NANO, UweWald & PPK__8.
I've never tried league racing for fear of ruining someone's day with my bad driving (:embarrassed:) so I figured out a way to get the (Sophy?) AI a bit more competitive 🎮😎👍

Lmao this looks like a nice challenge and actually looks fun

Yeah, even more so with higher-powered cars, I did this on the Tokyo Tomahawk 600pp grind coz the game prevents me to use IM tires till I got to the pitstop after driving for a lap haha

Another live stream

Since I raged quit the last stream here's my newest one with drift build sport mode and some physics discussion

Last edited:
I just bought the Toyota Castrol Supra GT500 and took it for a ride around the Nordschleife.
I missed this car at it´s first appearance on the legendary dealership.
But as a long term Gran Turismo fan this iconic piece of GT history is an absolute must have for me. :)
The car feels great around the ring. Even on default settings it´s fast and agile but still nice to handle.

I just bought the Toyota Castrol Supra GT500 and took it for a ride around the Nordschleife.
I missed this car at it´s first appearance on the legendary dealership.
But as a long term Gran Turismo fan this iconic piece of GT history is an absolute must have for me. :)
The car feels great around the ring. Even on default settings it´s fast and agile but still nice to handle.

I got dogged by this car in the sport mode race 3 dude had my laptime by almost 2 seconds this thing is fast asf. I'll deff pick it for my next stream

The invitations for the exclusive Hypercars expired today. So it´s time to take a look on these 10 cars and compare them on track.
I used stock settings and soft sports tires for this comparison on Deep Forest and drove every car about 50-100 km. :cheers:
The result is interesting. Some of them handle pretty smooth and easy while others are a pure nightmare. :crazy:
Which one is your favourite and what performance surprised you?

Have only just setup an account for streaming my racing. Will eventually add some specific vids etc, but still getting used to the game and slowly getting better. Lets be honest - no-one logs on to watch a B rated driver do races ;)

Average Kiwi on Youtube

Back