GTAV Video Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 298 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
Don't know if one of these exist, if so a mod can delete this thread and link to the video thread of GTAV.

Maximum of 4 videos per post

Trevor's Night Out With The Cops

A few more from me

GTAV Walkthrough - Prologue

GTAV Walkthrough - Franklin & Lamar*

*You may notice some irregularities with this and further mission, notably Franklin's clothing and car. The reason for this is that I am replaying missions from my complete save of GTAV on PS4.

A couple garage oddities, a Duke's o Death dies, and getting mugged for 10 grand

RPG near miss, Anna falls out, and is that a brick?

Snow race

Snow magically reappears

Last edited:
Four videos per post, huh? Alright I'll post some below. From newest to oldest

The San Andreas Flight School

Night Race - バサースト | GTA Online

Clothesline From Hell!

A New Life - A Short GTA Online Movie

Not been anything posted in a while so I decided to post my walkthrough!

Original Post: Prologue - Fame Or Shame

Haven't seen much of straight up GTA Edits, so decided to do one and start up a crew specifically for it.
Introducing 326Clique. Pretty much just another generic stance / meet crew.

Ain't nobody fresher than my *naughty words for GTP* Clique.

A bit of a bump, I know, but I thought I'd share this video I've used quite some time on making with the Rockstar Editor. It's easy enough once you learn how to use it. :D

👍

A bit of a bump, I know, but I thought I'd share this video I've used quite some time on making with the Rockstar Editor. It's easy enough once you learn how to use it. :D

👍

Good stuff. Sadly I only have PS4 so I just turn the HUD off and try making movies on that.

I thought the timing was perfect. :D Sadly this wasn't scripted or anything so I didn't turn off the HUD or looked back at the explosion for dramatic effect.

Also, wouldn't it be cool to remake the Quantum of Solace opening chase in GTA? With the PC version of course.

I thought the timing was perfect. :D Sadly this wasn't scripted or anything so I didn't turn off the HUD or looked back at the explosion for dramatic effect.

Also, wouldn't it be cool to remake the Quantum of Solace opening chase in GTA? With the PC version of course.

The rainbow parachute kinda ruined it

Mortal Kombat on GTA Online

Also please excuse the audio quality with the song. *DISCLAIMER Contains a very stupid scene lol*

GTA Online Savage Catapult Glitch. *I apologize that I didn't put this vid in the post with the Mortal Kombat video, my browser decided to piss me off by crashing and putting me back to the home screen when trying to embed the video.*

Back