GTAV Video Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 298 comments
Forza Motorsport 6 Trailer recreated in GTA V [side-by-side]

NFS 2015 Trailer recreated in GTA V [side-by-side]

Episode 2 of my Nightcrawler series. Basically I follow the cops to see what they do and how the game plays itself without any interactions from me. Link to Ep 1 is at the end if you would like to see it.

Side story: scoping someone on a rooftop. Spots target. Unknown to me he fires a rocket launcher. Video shows the rest

Last edited:
Had a try at the Editor myself. While this video is nothing in comparison to the length of @JASON_ROCKS1998's video, I'm still pretty proud of it and it turned out better than I expected.

*The filter didn't look as bright on the PS4. I did tone it down to around 40-43%. It is supposed to have a bright enhanced kinda vibe though due to the music.

Short videos are better, I usually don't bother watching the longer ones. Nice job on that one Katiegan.

I've got a first timer 30 second vid, but having trouble getting it to upload. It's pretty lame anyway, which is why I want to post it. :lol:

Had a try at the Editor myself. While this video is nothing in comparison to the length of @JASON_ROCKS1998's video, I'm still pretty proud of it and it turned out better than I expected.

*The filter didn't look as bright on the PS4. I did tone it down to around 40-43%. It is supposed to have a bright enhanced kinda vibe though due to the music.

Cool video but if you think that one was long the first one I made* is a whole lot longer.

@MMX if you're having issues connecting your Google Plus to RSC then you can find any exported videos in your PS4's capture gallery and you can upload them there

*I made Renegade first and Hot Car second but Hot Car was uploaded first because it had a much smaller file size/length

didn't watch everything :0 browsed through it, but boy oh boy did you mess up 2 epic moments at 17:00 and 17:40
all the good stuff was off camera :D
I am still getting the hang of blend mode and was more focused at capturing the crash landing.

I am still getting the hang of blend mode and was more focused at capturing the crash landing.

have to play with it still for a bit, but i think only the linear blend is usefull, the other one is too unpredictive of the path it follows ....

My first actual try using a GT3 RS replica and my secondary character. :D

Before anyone asks, no I haven't done (or watched) the tutorials.

My first actual try using a GT3 RS replica and my secondary character. :D

Before anyone asks, no I haven't done (or watched) the tutorials.

The "Editor Tutorial" is just a webpage on the RSC and says all the basic stuff like camera's, filters, effects, music and all the stuff you'll probably figure out yourself after making a few videos with it.

Latest Posts

Back