GTAV Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 298 comments
  • 35,016 views
Here's a video with a couple GTP members, but mainly just featuring me and @SSSmokeVex57. The video is from a week or two ago and I forgot to upload it. We had a race and the finish was very close.

 
You have to love it when the wind is blowing through your hair. That is until you nearly lose all of your hair after nearly being blown up by a few tanks. :boggled:

 


This isn't the first time this has happened to me... :grumpy:
 
Is there a setting or something that records stuff like that automatically?
 
Is there a setting or something that records stuff like that automatically?
You just press the share button and it records the last 15 minutes of gameplay or since the last time the share button was pressed if it was pressed fewer than 15 minutes ago.
 
Snipers vs Stunters with some pals! :)

 
A short video of me learning how to play golf and finally getting 100% :D
 
 
Highlights from tonight's GTP event playlist, with added music

 
 


 
don't know why i made it, bu i did, so let's post it anyhoo


 
I forgot this thread existed.







Will have another video up tonight if I feel like uploading it.
​
 
 
Backstory is one of my Daily Objectives was to call a mugger on another player. Done. In retaliation I was mugged, and this happened
 
Backstory is one of my Daily Objectives was to call a mugger on another player. Done. In retaliation I was mugged, and this happened

I wonder that happens at police stations.
 
When the Kuruma came out, it was loads of fun....now the Sultan RS has taken it's place
 
Playing some more Snipers & Stunters with friends! :)

 
Found plastic explosives at Sandy Shores....first time I shot it at close range and killed my self lol
 
 
 
 
Couple of videos I managed to make using PS4's Share:





 
Need For Speed Pro Street Intro


Cars Used:
Surano (Green RX-7)
Comet (Black RX-7)
 
Some Snipers & Stunters with pals! :)

Hope you enjoy!

 
 
Back