GTConcept

Who cares? It's coming to Australia March next year :P

Hang on - didn't we already do this?

I know they're GT Concept here, and there's GT Geneva coming out, but there's been no mention of US versions.

I would suggest the US is probably going to get a different version, possibly based around the Detroit Motor Show (ooh, all the SUV's you can eat!)

I had a feeling you were going to say something. :P

SUV's? Oh hell no. I hope not.

If it doesnt come to US then I just buy the imports then. ;)

As if I was going to let that go!

Seriously though - Polyphony don't seem to be in a big hurry to get them out (got to admire that - they could have got GT Concept out in all formats straight away and sold millions - but they want to do it properly).

Heck - if you can get it and play it, do it - I would.

Yea, it's coming in some form the the US...GT4 comes out next fall(2003), and they needed some sort of filler game inbetween. Don't get the imports unless you have the right mod chips and all that...I was going to get the import version too but then I learned you have to mod the PS2 and it's not worth it really, just wait...

Originally posted by SteveP
Is that right that if I buy the Japan version it will still play on my US system ??

Cheers SteveP

Ooh goodness gracious me no. Different TV systems for a start, before you go into region coding - you'll need a modchip (or a Japanese PS2).

Thanks Guys. Good job I did not rush out and try to buy it. Anyway I'm still having a tone of fun with GT3A so no need to get a newer version for a long time.

Cheers :D

Originally posted by MazKid
Yea, it's coming in some form the the US...GT4 comes out next fall(2003), and they needed some sort of filler game inbetween. Don't get the imports unless you have the right mod chips and all that...I was going to get the import version too but then I learned you have to mod the PS2 and it's not worth it really, just wait...

I sure as hell hope so. I want to get it so bad.

Back