gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
3 Hours, 60,000+ EXP Points, 2 Million, and 1 Matte Black Paint chip later. I have it.
specialstageroute764.jpg

specialstageroute783.jpg

specialstageroute7173.jpg
specialstageroute7332.jpg

specialstageroute7223.jpg

specialstageroute7263.jpg

specialstageroute751.jpg

specialstageroute738.jpg

specialstageroute7352.jpg
specialstageroute7282.jpg

specialstageroute753.jpg

Superb gallery, great first page and some great experiments with the HDR processing. Keep 'em coming! :)👍

Well in christmas spirit, im giving away my 370Z
sangalganoabbey45.jpg

to whoever can guess what car is in this picture
sangalganoabbey92.jpg

Good luck !

Well since a 370Z can't even get people to comment, that says alot. It was a 512BB.
Anyways here's the F40 if anyone cares.
kyotogion302.jpg

kyotogion292.jpg

kyotogion262.jpg

kyotogion163.jpg

kyotogion153.jpg

kyotogion133.jpg

kyotogion123.jpg

kyotogion113.jpg

Wow, those F40 shots are smooth man. What color paint is that? Matte black? I love it.

Just an fyi and this may go for other users as well, the reason I am not able to comment on alot of these galleries is cause my internet at work is terribly slow and when there are tons of pictures to load it takes forever and usually locks up and I have to close out of the browser. Yours isn't too bad cause of the smaller pics though.

Keep up the good work, those F40 shots are your best yet!

Another black F40! Mine's black too. I just love it being black.
Also great shots you made! First time I've checked out your gallery, not the last time I think. I also LOVE the 458 HDR shot... Very beautiful! Keep it going bro.

dude.

are some sort of photo god or something?

i have just subscribed this thread.

when you (me) think that you have some small skills with photomode, someone (you) comes along and kicks you in the nuts.

awesome jobs.

everything in those pics is perfect.

thanks for the thread.

p.s.- if i give you some of my pics in the future, would you post process them for me?

cheers.

You've got quite a gallery here. Standout pics for me are the IS F set at SSR5, I love the light patterns those trees create. And of course your Citroen GT set, lovely work.
I'm a big fan of organised first posts as well, and yours is quite good! My only criticism is that it takes an age to load. :P

Wow. thanks for all the comments, i'm on vacation right now, currently playing GT5 on a 50", Realitves FTW. I don't think i can post any more pictures, i dont have them on my laptop, but be sure, there will be alot coming when i get back, Z28 Camaro, RE ameyia RX7, 300SL, Blitz Skyline, i've been buying all sorts of cars and just using them in photomode xD

Damn, there are some awesome photos here.
What color is the F40?
I have a flat black that I bought on a new LFA.
I might just have to use that chip on my F40, as that is just bad ass looking.

Damn, there are some awesome photos here.
What color is the F40?
I have a flat black that I bought on a new LFA.
I might just have to use that chip on my F40, as that is just bad ass looking.

The F40 isn't Matte actually, it's Ultimate Black Metallic, It looks great on the car, so glad i went with that.

Also, upcoming pictures besides the updates, F2007 at Trial Mountain, Shelby Cobra at Daytona, M3 At Ahrweiler, Zonda R at San Galgano Abbey, Red Bull X1 at The Hangar, SSR7, Suzuka Circuit, Cote de Azur, Market Street, CRZ at Kyoto, Gran Turismo 350RZ at Red Bull Hangar, RE Ameyiya at Kyoto Shore-in, 300SL at Market Street, Blitz Skyline at Kyoto Gion, Lambo Super Velcoe at Piazza Del Campo, C5 Vette at Kyoto Gion, R34 Skyline at Kyoto Gion, Lexus ISF at Kyoto Shore-in, Stingray Vette at Kyoto Shore-in, Ford GT at Ahrweiler Gate, Volvo at Siena, ZR1 at Cote de Azur, Mark IV at Circuit De La Sarthe, Z28 Camaro at Kyoto Gion, and i think that's it. For now...

Well Long time no update Eh ? Here's a bunch of just some shots from my vacation. Sooner or later i'll post up the whole entire sets, but here's some previews. Red Bull X1, 300SL, Nascar, Skyline, Challenger, F1 and more.
Red Bull X1
redbullhangar719.jpg

Ferrari F2007
trialmountaincircuit.jpg

Zonda R
sangalganoabbey14stitch.jpg

Red Bull Nascar
superspeedwaydaytona41.jpg

Dodge Challenger
thetopgeartesttrack29.jpg

Stingray Vette
kyotoshorenin6.jpg

300SL
bernmarketstreet4.jpg

Skyline GT-R
nrburgringtypev50.jpg

Well then since those went over so well... I'm sure everyone's gonna love my Art Morrison pictures...
mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2a.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca8.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca7.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca5.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca4.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca2p.jpg

You are good. Like really good.
The snaps of your C63 AMG in front of the old building (whichever one it is) are just amazing.
Keep it up! 👍

I love the glow from that car in the sun. Good job on capturing it with so much definition, it's a difficult car to photograph sometimes!

wow your pictures are so much more refine than mine
Heh, it takes practice and luck.
So many pictures, all with tons of style. Nice variety! Well done man!
Really ? I think they look the same half the time xD
You are good. Like really good.
The snaps of your C63 AMG in front of the old building (whichever one it is) are just amazing.
Keep it up! 👍
Heh, thanks alot, and the location is Arhweiler Gate.
I love the glow from that car in the sun. Good job on capturing it with so much definition, it's a difficult car to photograph sometimes!
Damn. Coming from someone like you that's a huge compliment.
GPR
Quite a few of these shots are really nice. Well done. Good variety too.
Once again, thanks and i think they look the same half the time :crazy:

Also new redesign, smaller images, smaller file sizes. Thanks GPR for the inspiration :D

Back