toscanatarmac54.jpg

toscanatarmac62.jpg
toscanatarmac23.jpg

toscanatarmac19.jpg

toscanatarmac4.jpg

toscanatarmac12.jpg

toscanatarmac6.jpg

This one I REALLY like. Nice work.

Quick question; how do you get your vertical pictures to stack together in that last update? I like the way it looks and I'd like to arrange some of mine like that too

Last edited:
This one I REALLY like. Nice work.

Quick question; how do you get your horizontal pictures to stack together in that last update? I like the way it looks and I'd like to arrange some of mine like that too
Thanks, and with the vertical ones, i first have imageshack resize them to 640 and then posting i don't hit enter its [imagetag]filename[imagetag][imagetag]filename2[imagetag]
Last Amuse photo is absolutely epic 👍
Thanks, epic is quite a word ! i also found it one of the better shots i got

Lovely photos. Can't pick my favourite, all are very good. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Thanks SVX, I'll try.
Anyways. Based off A Blatant Ripoff of GPR's Epic Tron GT By Citroen Race Car... I had to try it with a shot of my X2010.
I should really leave good pictures and editing to the good people.
tronfail.jpg

Favourites are the second to last and and the 4th shots. Awesome work!

SVX
Favourites are the second to last and and the 4th shots. Awesome work!
Same, the 4th one me and Blingy thought had a very top gear-ish look to it.
What is an babby?
I hate you sometimes, just so ya know.
Anyways here's an older set that's been sittin in my folder.
Who doesn't love more Ferrari ? the 512BB is a beautiful car and overlooked i think.

sangalganoabbey4.jpg

sangalganoabbey24.jpg

sangalganoabbey44.jpg

sangalganoabbey54.jpg

sangalganoabbey74.jpg

sangalganoabbey152.jpg

sangalganoabbey19.jpg

sangalganoabbey20.jpg
sangalganoabbey21.jpg
sangalganoabbey25.jpg

sangalganoabbey23.jpg

sangalganoabbey30.jpg

Tenth shot down, third to the right is stunning. Has quite the majestic feel to it.

ISF and C63 are my favorites.. Love them all though!
Heh thanks, those were some of the first ones i took and i still love the C63's set.
Tenth shot down, third to the right is stunning. Has quite the majestic feel to it.
Wow. that's a hell of a compliment ! Thanks !

I'm thinking about updating one more time before the night's over, depending on if anyone really wants to see either
Ford Mark IV Donuts
RM Challenger @ Toscana and Kyoto
Or my Slick Z28 Camaro @ Kyoto.

Well here's more of my better shots i think, but still crap.
Zonda R at the Abbey.
sangalganoabbey6.jpg

sangalganoabbey16.jpg

sangalganoabbey36.jpg

sangalganoabbey114.jpg

sangalganoabbey162.jpg

sangalganoabbey192.jpg

sangalganoabbey242.jpg

sangalganoabbey222.jpg

sangalganoabbey232.jpg

sangalganoabbey212.jpg

And a Stitch of the Inteior at a whopping size of 6827x2063 in the full size.

There's a few pretty decent ones in there. I quite like shots 6, 8 & 9. Certainly not crap.

SVX
Great work! My favourites are the detail shots.

GPR
There's a few pretty decent ones in there. I quite like shots 6, 8 & 9. Certainly not crap.

Thanks guys, you seem to be the only ones liking the stuff heh.
Here's some edited ones, Xj13, GT by Citroen Race car, and my entry for the 2.0 Advanced comp.

Click the pics for full size.​

Wow, those top down photos are very original! I've not seen anything like those before, the editing on them is perfectly done. I'll also repeat my amazement at your 2.0 entry here; it's such a good bit of composition that I've been overcome by it! I really have no idea how you got it so perfect!

The Zonda shots are amazing, my favourite supercar of all time. The Citroeen GT shot you have taken is brilliant

I love the second shot, along with the last shot.
I liked the Gt By Citroen shot myself, but i didn't think anyone else really wuld.
Love the signature you used and the last ones has such a great mood! Very ominous!
Thanks, I'm redesigning it actually, if anything looks good.
SVX
Brilliant work! All of them are awesome!
You say that way too much about my stuff xD
Wow, those top down photos are very original! I've not seen anything like those before, the editing on them is perfectly done. I'll also repeat my amazement at your 2.0 entry here; it's such a good bit of composition that I've been overcome by it! I really have no idea how you got it so perfect!
Wow. Just wow. you're work with everyone elses here is just gorgeous then you say that about mine.
The Zonda shots are amazing, my favourite supercar of all time. The Citroeen GT shot you have taken is brilliant
I thought the Zonda shots were gonna be good, but i had no idea about the GT by Citroen one, i almost didn't take it in game cause it looked bland.

Okay, me getting compliments aside, which is odd, still not used to that in anyway. I need help with new signature. I've got 4 designs, my Current plus 3 New ones. I got inspiration from people on here with theirs. And I'd like some feedback seeing as i have to redesign my front page... again... the Click to view size has screwed up the flushness.
First one, Class.

Second, Handwritten

Third, Sticker.

So can i get some help ?​

Im not a fan of the chromline cars and the pictures you can get with them personally, I would choose the Audi, nice and subtle.

Pretty good shots. I agree with Spyda the chrome lines often don't look great photographed.

But the first two shots are really nice I especially like the second shot nice angle and colour.

Also on your previous posted set the X2010 shot is super sweet, and funily enough I've taken a similar shot on a different track but yours is better.

I also like the GT Citroen shot. I think there's been some definite improvement in your stuff lately. Well done.

As for the signature situation, I quite like the first its simple but stylish, although placement might be better suited in a corner since having it too centralized makes it feel like it should be ad text or something related to the photo more so than a signature.

Everyone seems to be doing such fantastic work with the Citroen GT Race Car, and the ones you've put up are no exception. The first shot (alongside the XJ13) is, for lack of a better word, ridiculous. The angle, the colors, and the shape of the GT when looking from above all add to the picture's quality and the signature gives the impression it's something you'd see in a luxury catalog.

I really prefer that signature over the the others. Great all-around, keep this up. 👍

Thanks for all the compliments guys, and the Help, i think i'm gonna go with the First one. I updated my front page with a redesigned bar, which looks more like GPR's.
So if I can get some feed back on that... I'm having trouble finding a style I like.

Back