gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
The latest update is so awesome; can't find words to describe how much I like all the little things you added to those images. :drool: 👍

That was... something. :bowdown:

Love the combination of the amazing level of detail shown in the pictures with the overall copleteness of each single picture.
It's a real shame I'm spendidng much less time on GTP nowadays, cause, MAN, you can definitely still produce shots that ignite envy and in turn creative energy in me.

Great job, Garrett!👍

Thank all of you again, I'm sorry it's been so long but I appreciate all of the praise.

But here we are. The End. It's been an amazing nearly 3 years with you all, and I could not of gotten this far without you all. You all have been my inspiration and friends and have helped me become not only a better GT photographer, but a better photographer all around.

For this final set, I wanted something epic, something amazing. And the perfect thing would be LMP and Race cars at Nurburgring. But I wanted to do something special, and try to extract every ounce of realism out of GT5 and turn High Quality Digital into Dusty and grainy negatives, Made using my own film and scans and light leaks.
So here it is, possibly my largest set ever, and my last, set to one of my favorite albums, with a fitting title to signify the end of an era. Here it is, A Cross The Universe.

I'll see you all in GT6.

Bonus:

It's a New Era.

Pretty great set Garrett, I'm liking a lot of these. Some very nice and varied compositions and good toning. I actually like some of the black and white shots best. 👍

Nice way to end, I think. :) I look forward to seeing some amazing GT6 shots from you. 👍

Oh, this film effects gives such a great retro feeling (double exposure shots :drool:) ! Brilliant pictures ! I love everything in this shots :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Looking forward to your GT6 pictures ! Bravo, Garrett !

Back