GTDesigned: A Community Vision GT Project

We'll going to add a series of poll for 3 days, for now the layout

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WP_20141130_001.jpg
Here's my creation, the Kertz Atomic.
This vehicle was based of 3 cars, the Ferrari F40, the Mclaren P1 and the Lotus elise GT1.
It has a twin turbo V8, with 750 hp and it os rear wheel drive.
I am not an artist of any sort so please be kind. (ignore the wheels, they are there just for the sake of being there)
Hope you like it and please give me feedback. Next

Ok, my scanner isnt working so I spent about 3 hours drawing this by hand with paint and using the mouse :boggled: I nearly died, but Im proud of what I did, I mean its obviously not perfectly drawn because its so hard to draw this way, but I think you get the idea. I put the name "Magnum Opus" because its my best car ever designed :P (I used to draw imaginary cars when I was a kid)

I think its very complicated at least for me to draw such a car in 3D perspective, if anyone wants to do it I would appreciate it a lot.

I hope you guys like it. The car is all about design, scupltural design, the purity of the forms and the lines. I added a logo and rims from the internet that I liked.

I mixed two of my favorite car designs (real cars), if anyone can tell which two cars are, it will have an great car knowledge and I will be really impressed :)

VISION GT.png

Last edited:
OK we'll move on to the next poll, but as @Brutaka said we do need multiple poll, unfortunately because the time is already determined there's nothing we can do accept wait, I'll try to create multiple poll for the next one

Last edited:
The whole community definitely could finish the project but the last thing we need to put our car in the game is Kaz's permission, we need to figure this out

Does anyone know Polyphony Digital's email or maybe Sony's email?
Might be a better idea to get @Jordan to put in a word for us since he knows some of the devs personally.

View attachment 265085 Here's my creation, the Kertz Atomic.
This vehicle was based of 3 cars, the Ferrari F40, the Mclaren P1 and the Lotus elise GT1.
It has a twin turbo V8, with 750 hp and it os rear wheel drive.
I am not an artist of any sort so please be kind. (ignore the wheels, they are there just for the sake of being there)
Hope you like it and please give me feedback. Next
Looks more like an RS200

Just throwing some ideas out there based on the polling.

Primarily RWD, but with a driver controllable front electric motor. It can be engaged/disengaged with the press of a button.

If polling goes toward MR i'll come up with something else.

I did this one for fun/feedback, as others have said this will only work if it is community designed.

GTP-VGT-front.jpg
GTP-VGT-side.jpg

Just throwing some ideas out there based on the polling.

Primarily RWD, but with a driver controllable front electric motor. It can be engaged/disengaged with the press of a button.

If polling goes toward MR i'll come up with something else.

I did this one for fun/feedback, as others have said this will only work if it is community designed.

View attachment 265457 View attachment 265458
The viper is strong with this one!!

Here's is my idea.
Well it's already a real model.LEGO model.
More here:http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/407495

14856324309_f8dd5d8aa1_z.jpg

Basically it's a six wheel hyper-car powered by a 10 liter V10 with 2 turbochargers.
Other then six wheels, each disk brake is equipped with two brake calipers.
Each brake is built in a plastic container behind the wheel.And each container
has a powerful fan that sucks air through the rims, cooling the brakes, and out
trough a vent.Two exhausts at back, and one on both sides between two rear wheels.
Also features gullwing doors, two elbow trunk.

Details:
Engine - 10 000cc V10 TWIN TURBO
Horse power - 2500 hp
Drivetrain - 4RWD = Four Rear Wheel Drive.
0-100kmh (0-60mph) - 3.5
Max speed - 450+ kmh (280+ mph)
Transmision - 7 speed manual gearbox
Dryweight - 1,650 kg (3650 pounds)

Hope you like it.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Guys I'm going to try to contact Sony instead and let's see if they going to reply or not, although I'm a bit pessimistic. If this doesn't work out we might have to send a letter to PD's office

It`s the U-96 without the tower... Just kidding. I like eran0004`s "Shark Nose 3-Wheeler". It´s different, not another sports super car... 👍

Could be a submarine, could be a surf board :)

Current state of the model: added basic tyres (no wheels yet though), the shape of the canopy and massive air intakes. At this point it looks like a hybrid between a 1950's F1, a jet fighter and a motorcycle.

blender2.jpg

Model update:

blender3.jpg

Last edited:
Could be a submarine, could be a surf board :)

Current state of the model: added basic tyres (no wheels yet though), the shape of the canopy and massive air intakes. At this point it looks like a hybrid between a 1950's F1, a jet fighter and a motorcycle.

View attachment 265516
Maybe in-game this could come with aero options that remove the canopy for an open top experience! May be even bullet holes and spoilers ;). Im looking forward to seeing where this one ends up.

Yes, i had a question about how the heck are we suppose to contact PD about our idea...
Here's my opinion.

1.The idea is amazing.
Having a community that loves Gran Turismo making a Vision Gran Turismo is awesome.
In fact, i think PD would be happy to have a community designed car in the game.
From this they could learn what to expect from the fans.
And more importantly so can the car brands as well.

2.This is still an idea.
Not a concept, not a prototype.An idea.So from here to there (the final concept version) is a long haul.
How long?
Well take a note that it takes designers 2 to 3 years to design something new.
And then make adjustments so it can fit the real world.Another year.
But those are people all in on one idea.This thread need to decide from the whole community what it would be.
Not so easy.

3. Lets say we have it, now what?
So pretending we have our minds set and our concept done.
For an example, lets call it "Thunder VGT".
Well, our Thunder VGT needs a home.Gran Turismo 6.
Contacting PD over email ain't gonna work.
We will have to do it in person.Yes.Literally someone from GTPlanet needs to go there and
tell them about our car.
And if that doesn't work, will have to do it as LosCules24SFA said, sending a letter.

Back