GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments
If you're scared don't compete, simple. Go sign up for SL if you want to go against cars that aren't fast. FD is what it is, people are already giving Ryuji **** for no reason, give the man a chance.

Remove me from the roster when you can.

The chassis swaps are just getting ridiculous, so many cars that are going to be stupidly fast and grippy.

Plus on a side note, it would be nice to atleast have some information like what track and section it will be on earlier since it's less than 2 weeks until the first round.

Yes Vipers are fast cars but I'm far from a fast drifter.
My Viper is no faster than your run of the mill Silvia and weighing 1700kg is a big factor in that.

I said what was on my mind and I'll stand by it but you don't need to make a fuss over it like a freakin child.
I'm out of the competition so there is no need to keep dragging this on.

Peace.
View attachment 229411

k

Now you're talking about personal style not the car itself. I dont care how fast YOUR viper is. Its chassis is still grippier than most of the sign ups here. You're expecting no one to go in a discussion with you after you complain about the chassis swaps? Smh lol.
Just let em be, We still have other drifters here who know how to have "fun" and not be so....serious. Ill see alot of you at these comps ive entered all 3, Im not promising a win from me but ill run my best and have FUN with it. See you all there!

Btw this was to everyone who take this seriously, Not a personal attack towards anyone.

Last edited:
Just let em be, We still have other drifters here who know how to have "fun" and not be so....serious. Ill see alot of you at these comps ive entered all 3, Im not promising a win from me but ill run my best and have FUN with it. See you all there!

Only chance of someone winning is if Isho doesn't show up, just ask anyone who went to DA or SL

Wow @NeilSean decides to withdraw because he doesn't want to compete and you all give him s***. Respect his decision, there's no need to say anything towards him.

@MadFlavour saying someone is scared to compete is just pathetic, I guarantee you wouldn't say anything like that if Isho decided not to participate.

Wow @NeilSean decides to withdraw because he doesn't want to compete and you all give him s***. Respect his decision, there's no need to say anything towards him.

@MadFlavour saying someone is scared to compete is just pathetic, I guarantee you wouldn't say anything like that if Isho decided not to participate.
People said what they wanted, Now its a old subject, why revive it? No need to call out duddy or anyone else, Yea you may be sticking up for someone but its over Can we move on please? This threads suppose to be about the comp and people who are signing up for it.. And yes i know its rare that *im* trying to resolve the issue but.. we all grow up someday. :cheers: Lets continue with ON TOPIC matter please?

Edit: If isho up and left.. Thats his choice, But i know the immaturity of a few would cloud the forums with hate, whether it was jokes or serious anger, either way its not right to talk anyone down cause he/she made a decision to quit or leave, But it will happen anyways.. Cant expect everyone to behave..

Last edited:
When does this start? And could you elaborate more on the top 32 are we running a pro/pro am if so how will we be put into these like determine which one were in. Who will be running the other lobby if so. Is there going to be a judge sign up as well? Just trying to clear some of my thoughts up.

Just seen your post and the answer is yes, yes I would. Except he wouldn't do that. The fact that the viper is one of the most OP drift cars and keeps up with everything, I don't see why else you would pull out. The way he phrased it sounded like he was scared to go against other high hp cars.

Gtp/psn: RB20Kay/ RB20_KAY
Hp: 570 -575
Car: Fairlady Z Z34
Chassis: Stock (no modded bollox lol)

Back