GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments
  • 16,807 views
This weetahd doesnt know how to run a comp he didnt put me in because i made him mad when i said nothing to him the entire time. Theres at least 13 ppl in room and he does top 8 instead of qualifying.
 
Circuito di Roma.jpg

Credits to gauz
 
Someone tell me if I was right about this comp.
This was established and proven round 2. Then further confirmed this round.

Edit: anyone else realize that everything started going down hill once ryu started talking?
 
Last edited:
@DriftRyuji. Lol I wish I had some authority to tell these guys to keep the bashing elsewhere. But I'm just a random soul :lol:. Give me some power!!
 
@DriftRyuji. Lol I wish I had some authority to tell these guys to keep the bashing elsewhere. But I'm just a random soul :lol:. Give me some power!!
I don't, like to ruin fun if it happens I'm sorry my mistakes are my mistakes.
 
Your right, I'm sorry, but this comp stuff is ridiculous.
I haven't followed it enough but if so many of you guys feel that way, why not just let it be, let it die off? Rather than publicly insult.

Or better yet, why not offer to help? I mean this is supposed to be a "community" right? I don't know I'm just saying it seems like nao is trying to make GT a fun game by offering these comps. Trying to bring some life back into this game desperately needs. I appreciate nao, he's offered lots of fun and laughs during my time playing GT.

What I'm trying to say is if you don't appreciate his comp than simply avoid it completely. Life is much better when it's simple.
So do what you will.
#minimod #voteforhash2014 :lol::lol::lol:
 
@Djhashbrown always gotta be the optimistic mofo lol
image.jpg

:lol::lol:
Seriously though I live my life joyfully and I could give two s**** about these little pissing matches. Once everyone learns that, this place (world) would be better off. (Without go v ern ment too but that's a different story)
:)
Anyway have your thread back my friend!
 
View attachment 242761
:lol::lol:
Seriously though I live my life joyfully and I could give two s**** about these little pissing matches. Once everyone learns that, this place (world) would be better off. (Without go v ern ment too but that's a different story)
:)
Anyway have your thread back my friend!

No problem DJ, :bowdown:
 
Back