GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments
  • 16,807 views
PSN: (GTP/PSN)
HP:760
Country:U.S
Comp Car: Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP
Chassis: Camaro SS
 
So if I fill the sheet and sign-up now, can I compete today?
 
Had fun guys see you next Sunday.
 
hgjfhfttdfrd5.png
 
Is it possible to Advance the time by an hour?
 
looooool

If it was an hour back instead of ahead I'd be able to make it
 
Can we change our car? I've signed up in a GT500 but wasnt in the last comp.
 
Going to get some practice when I wake up :lol:
 
I just want to see the bracket.
 
But here's what happened.
I win my top 16 round so I progress to top 8 right
Then I wait for my top 8 run then boom
Dude skips me and jumps to third place and finals
Edit: what I'm saying is I didn't even get a chance to win or lose my top 8 run
LOL
Unlucky dude
Hey, he's slowly getting there, he's started adding pictures to the OP this comp
:lol:
 
LOL
Unlucky dude
Hey, he's slowly getting there, he's started adding pictures to the OP this comp
:lol:
Well it's whatever now my complaints are getting old no matter how astonishing the reason may be.

Yo Nao, just take me off the roster
 
Points updated, line should be up by tomorrow.
 
Back