GTHD vs FOrza2 Video on Gametrailers

• Thread starter RedOak
  • 61 comments
You really can't compare a game to a demo..that's like comparing a plant to a tree..It just doesn't mix. I for one am a GT Fan but I respect Forza. It gives the xbox owners the feel of a driving simulator just like GT gives Sony owners a feel for it. They both have their pro's and con's and can't we just leave it at that? I don't understand the big fuss about Fueds over which system is better..it proves nothing but your arrogance in your ego which will get you nowhere if you don't have an open mind.

ps3 only has 3 real playstation 3 games. the others were ported over with ps2 graphics. IMO, resistance, f1 champ. edition, and gthd. resistance would be a stretch as far as graphics are concerned. Only game that truly has graphics better than ps2 would be f1, and gthd.

edit: every game that has come out for ps3 has been a big let-down as far as graphics are concerned. im glad i was able to dled gthd. having said that i still believe there are some great stuff coming out at the end of the year

Back