Gtmaster's story of Gran Turismo

• Thread starter gtmaster08
  • 104 comments
I won't. But sadly, I haven't been motivated enough lately to crank out any more chapters.:guilty: (You all have the unreleased episode 9 of SMBZ and part 2 of episode 5 of Mega Sonic Bros AF to thank for that) However, just hold on a little longer. I promise, the next chapter WILL come out soon.:D

Last edited:
Well everyone, you will wait no longer!:) Yes, I am going to put up the next chapter (this is ironic because I am STILL waiting for episode 9 of SMBZ to come out thanks to Alvin-Earthworm and part 2 of episode 5 of Mega Sonic Bros AF to come out but I figure "oh well", can't make them wait any longer...) so without further ado; let's get this thing on!👍

Chapter XII: The second race begins! Lemar gains a new car?​

(Sheraton Suites: Racers' Lounge)
The room was abuzz with all of the racers gearing up for the next leg of the Sunday Cup which was going to take place on the High Speed Ring track. And among them, Lemar was also gearing up because he had taken a look at the entrants for this leg and they were a little bit stronger than before (mainly because Sasuke and Nigel were racing) and because the cars were all B and A classes. "Well, at least this time I can race in a stronger car!" Lemar was beaming while putting on his racing boots he bought at a nearby Advanced Auto Parts (yes, I said Advanced Auto:P; turns out that the GT league had their own shops as well as some widely known automotive stores and they were selling racing gear too!:D) "So what car are you going with?" Spencer asked while he drank his small cup of Seagrams' Ginger Ale. "Well, I figure that since we can use B and A class cars given what the track is but since we are still in the Sunday Cup I'll probably go with my Evo.*

"In that case, I'm going with my R32 type M" Sasuke said gearing up. "And I'll use my '98 Elise." Nigel said while stretching. "What's the other 3 cars?" Lemar asked Grant. "Let's see...." "Ah, the other 3 will be a '94 Sedan WRX, an RX-8, and a S2000." "Ok, that shouldn't be too hard of a race." Lemar remarked lightly. "So bearing that, let's go!"

<several hours later....>
(High Speed Ring, South Carolina)

"Welcome fans and racers, to today's race on the High Speed Ring!" was the loud announcement of the announcer as he watched the cars take their places. "Ok, this is it. Let's go!" Lemar was thinking as him, Sasuke, and Nigel all eagerly awaited the green light.

"3.... 2.... 1.... GO!!" And the race was on!

(continued in next chapter....)​

:odd:

Although author's license makes it okay! Nice to get a new installment! I guess you're racing now then working on the report later...

You have to remember; I said the "story of GRAN TURISMO". Not "Gran Turismo 1". See, unlike Parnelli Bone I decided to take various bits and pieces from my races in my GT games and so far I have 1-3. So yes, you can expect to see cars from 2 and 3 in my story. Shoot, I even have a small part for the S and R class licenses!:) But that won't be until a much later part of the story. Funny thing though, I initially wanted to enter the "Hornet" car from the first Daytona USA (I know, still not GT but I loved the game so I decided to ad-lib that part) but unfortunately it would be overpowered at this stage (In Daytona USA the power of the AT car was 199 mph and the MT car's was 201 mph!:ouch:) so I decided to leave the car out until the country races and GT cup chapters. And as for YOU Mr. "Graham Wellington":lol:.... what does your ":crazy: ARRGH!" mean?:sly:

The ARRGH is because it's like the plot is about to thicken, but now the commercials come on. :)

Chapter XIII: A splendid finish!​

The track was abuzz with cheering as the race started and the cars took off, engines running loudly! As usual, Lemar started in a slow position as he worked his way up to 4th place with Nigel trailing behind him in 5th while Sasuke managed to get up to 2nd place. And as the racers took the first curve Lemar started to slipstream behind the RX-8 to try to work his way up to first place. However, the RX-8 must have saw this coming because it suddenly changed direction to block Lemar's path. "Hmm, getting past this guy is not going to be easy...." Lemar was thinking while he raced. Then on the next turn Lemar managed to sneak past the RX-8 when he tried to slipstream again and it paid off too because apparently he was only a few feet behind Sasuke!:eek: Then after the following turns came, all the racers were back on the straight again so Lemar started going faster after burning some gas. Ironically, it was only a small loss (1/8 we're talking) but it was enough to speed Lemar up some more.

Then, the racers flew past the starting line to clear the first lap with the S2000 in the lead with Sasuke in 2nd, Lemar in 3rd, Nigel in 4th (he managed to pass the RX-8 after it apparently oversteered a little on the last turn) and the WRX Sedan in last place. Sasuke then made his move and drafted the S2000 and took the lead while Lemar took second while also drafting. "Sasuke! You are doing pretty good, but that prize will be mine!" Lemar spoke through his intercom.

"Not a chance, you may have beaten Sam last time but I'm a little more seasoned than her!" Sasuke replied back. After that, Lemar and Sasuke were neck and neck for the rest of the race as they took the turns with neither racer giving up while Nigel moves up to 3rd after slamming the S2000 in a wall (and messing up his paint job!:ouch:) then the last lap came after that. And it was still the same until Sasuke and Lemar got to the tunnel, when Lemar decided to pull a "fast" one. So he waited until the last turn then he started using his nitrous (but kept it to a minimal level to go unnoticed) to get past Sasuke but he tried to block Lemar's path. Then when the straightaway came; so did the chance. BOOOM! Lemar then outright gunned the car down the track using the nitrous boost and he took the last lap!

(Sheraton Suites, Seattle)
And with that, another race; another $5,000! "Well done Lemar!" Grant proudly proclaimed. "Yeah son, good job!" Spencer said while munching on some nachos. "I need some more practice, but I did okay as well!" Nigel said before going in his room. "I thought you didn't have any nitrous from your race back in Laguna Seca?" Sasuke asked, clearly :confused:. "I refilled back when we were checking in that Holiday Inn Express back near Florence." Lemar said with a small smirk. "Anyway, I'm going to my room now; g'night."

As for the last track? Grant was looking through his files and the final race of the Sunday Cup would take place in Red Rock Speedway it seemed. "Hm? What is this?" he asked himself quietly. Apparently there was a race on that course a week earlier and the winner was a mister..... Graham Wellington?

until next chapter, everyone!:)

I must say, another solid chapter I've done. I was quite pleased with how this turned out, considering how LONG it has been since I've been cranking out chapters of my story.

YEa, good job man. Hey I know we've been thru this before, but why are there cars in this story that aren't GT1? Like there's an RX-8 and an S2000. I'm forgetting what happens. .

Remember my friend, I said story of "Gran Turismo". Not "Gran Turismo 1". (Yeah, I'm one of those literals who actually SAY the "1" in a first title of a series like Sonic the Hedgehog 1) Also, this gives me more to work with for my story because GT1 had a fairly limited set of cars. GT2 was better, with WAY more and GT3 was also limited but it had good cars also. And anyway, I know this might be confusing at this point but it will eventually become clear in later chapters. Remember, I myself am still in the "Sunday" level of the story. In fact, we still have the Clubman cup, FF, FR, MR, 4WD, and the GT cup to go through.

No worries; just take this story one chapter at a time. Anyway, the next chapter will be up in a few days. Definitely before tuesday, since I had good friday off of work (EXCELSIOR!!) so I can use these days to get inspired.

I was thinking it was a religion-inspired exclamation, being Easter weekend. You know, In Excelsis Deo, that sort of thing.💡

Not quite. Trust me, I was just happy to get a day off after a LOOONG 2 crazy weeks of overtime due to that one day.:ouch: But anyways, the next chapter will be up tomorrow before 10:30 pm so be sure to check by then!

Sorry everyone. I'm late.... AGAIN. But because of inventory at my job this week has been even BUSIER than last week.:ouch::ouch: But anyway, I will now post up the next chapter! And on a special note to a Mr. "Yuppy Scum"? Keep watching. Someone you know will make an appearance in the chapter after THIS one.:mischievous: However, he will me mentioned in THIS episode.:mischievous::mischievous:

Chapter XIV: The second leg of the AM2 classic arrives!​

(Sheraton Suites, Seattle)
(1:00 pm)
Grant was going through his files like crazy. Apparently a couple of weeks earlier, in Japan's version of the High Speed Ring (The South Carolina version had an extra S turn after the left turn following the exit from the tunnel) there was a racer who won in nothing more than a Infiniti G20 2.0Te '91! And the racer's name was none other than Graham "Yuppy Scum" Wellington. Apparently this competitor made a name for himself so far in the world of Gran Turismo by claiming wins on Tahiti Road, the Japan version of High Speed Ring, and recently in Red Rock Speedway. Weirdly enough, there were rumors that Graham would always show up like he was going to a business meeting and not a race with the way he was dressed.

"Hey Grant, what are you looking at?" Lemar was asking after what seemed like 20 minutes of looking through the files. "Oh nothing, just some news about other wins around the GT league." "Really? Well, I'm sure it must be some good news." Spencer said lazing around on his bed. "Well, there is a new racer making quite a stir in the GT league. And apparently he won all gold in the Sunday Cup his first time through!" "Wow, he must be pretty good." Lemar remarked lightly. "At any rate, the race at Red Rock won't be for another 2 weeks." Sasuke said while sipping his green tea. "You know, I think I heard that the AM2 classic was going to hold a race in Dallas today." Spencer said thoughtfully. "If I had to guess, you want to go right Lemar?" Grant said starting to smirk. "You know it!" Lemar exclaimed.

(Amtrak Terminal, Seattle)
"Well, this will be a interesting race; the AM2 league always was highly revered for its pure classic value!" Spencer said getting into the train. "And I'll race among them in style!" Lemar proudly proclaimed while he and the rest of the Finest climb aboard the train and depart.

well, until next chapter everyone!

"you WERE recording that, weren't you Parnelli? No? <laughs lightly> WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T RECORDING THAT?!​

Well, THIS is weak. Mean to tell me that NO ONE on here got my Deadpool reference? Anyway, next chapter will be up probably after Independence day.

You know? From Marvel vs Capcom 3? He says it as one of his lines when you win. (Except for the "Parnelli" part, he says "player")

Not familiar with Marvel or Capcom. Are those comic books? I feel dumb.

Well, the Marvel series is. Capcom on the other hand is not. Basically it was the company that gave us games like Megaman, Resident Evil, Strider, and ESPECIALLY Street Fighter.

UPDATE: I am well aware that I have not posted a chapter lately. (You have "rezurrection" to thank for that) but no fear; I will probably get another one up before the end of this month. However, if you want to do a Q&A about the next chapter (or even something related to this story) either post the reply here as usual, send me a PM, or even send me an e-mail (aquasword777@gmail.com) and I or even the characters will answer your question!

Where do you keep going, for 1..2...3..4..5 months at a time? :D I know, I know, I'm not one to talk, as I keep ducking out of here as well, but I'm just curious about you.

I need to read this entire thread over again some time this week if it's slow at work. I'm forgetting the plot, it's been so long between updates and stuff.

To that question, it's like I said before; various reasons (Black Ops zombie sessions, XP gathering via "Search and Destroy") but overall the main reason is because I heard that the Super Mario Bros Z series has officially died. After all, Alvin-Earthworm is only interested in his many "furries" and his random art projects and NOT the epicness that is SMBZ. Likewise, Mega Sonic Bros AF has also hit a stall for a little bit (only reached episode 5!) and due to those two things I am unable to crank out anything halfway decent because weirdly enough, when I create stories I am motivated by pure epicness on the internet. But that does in no way mean that I will stop MY series of stories. Besides, sometimes I tend to give a month or so for my stories to age so that way everyone can be sure to see what comes next.:)

Hey everyone. I'm sad to admit this but I have officially hit a serious writer's block.:guilty: Yeah, mainly because I have a lot of things going on right now. But rest assured, once I can get some things cleared up I will at least try to post some more chapters to this story.

Back