Gtmaster's story of Gran Turismo

• Thread starter gtmaster08
  • 104 comments
Well, I finally have returned. And much to be expected, my writer's block finally cleared up. So next time, I will continue on with the story from where we left off! So quick recap; in chapters I-IV we start to get a taste of what Lemar's racing skills are all about. From V-VII, we see Lemar get his license and become leader of the US sector of the GT's Finest. In VIII and IX we get into the first race of the Sunday Cup, and after that we take a short detour into part one of the AM2 league mini-arc. Then we get into the second leg of the Sunday Cup with Lemar narrowly claiming victory over Sasuke. I'm pretty sure that covers what has transpired so far. Anyway the next race; Red Rock Speedway!

Wow, this is some great stuff. haven't played these games in years myself, just ordered 1 and 2 from amazon. But I must say, just stumbled upon this story and was compelled enough to read from Start to finish, almost makes me want to pick up a pen and start writing something myself. Great work can't wait to see what the future holds. time to play some GT2 ^^

Hey! Red Rock Speedway ought to be a dirt track near Nipigon, Ontario.

What brought that up, if I may inquire?:) And sadly, it won't be a dirt track. (Don't forget- dirt track in Gran Turismo = Rally Race. We haven't gotten to that part yet.)

Well everyone, it's finally happened. My story has officially gone into hiatus territory.:ouch: And unfortunately it seems that I've taken on too many things to be able to keep up with my story on here so until I can try to lessen my priorities then this story is now on hiatus until further notice. I'm sorry for the disappointment but that's just the way the wheel rolls sometimes.:guilty: Anyway, it's not like I've given up however; I just need to get some things settled and then I can focus like I did before.:)

Well everyone, it's finally happened. My story has officially gone into hiatus territory.:ouch: And unfortunately it seems that I've taken on too many things to be able to keep up with my story on here so until I can try to lessen my priorities then this story is now on hiatus until further notice. I'm sorry for the disappointment but that's just the way the wheel rolls sometimes.:guilty: Anyway, it's not like I've given up however; I just need to get some things settled and then I can focus like I did before.:)

:( I was enjoying the story, maybe you should translate it into Japanese and send it to Kaz :sly:

Great story! Just read the whole thing from start to finish! Would have loved to have seen what the ending would have turned out like!
I have completed all the gt games and I love the relations between your story!
Would have been cool to see him go all over the world and win all the cars and then using racing modification on cars! Best thing about gt1!!
Good story though! :)

Hmm, ok now let me see.... (Walks inside a vacant building and flicks the lights on revealing a lot of storywriting equipment that is almost abandoned) Now this will do just fine! (Turns around and notices my audience) Oh! :eek: Well hi there everyone! It's great to see you all again and I bring some great news for you all, after many weeks of writing Fanfictions, and screwing around on LIVE, I was finally able to get my priorities sorted out. In other words...... (drumroll) it's time for the triumphant return of "gtmaster's story of Gran Turismo!" :gtpflag: Yes, it's true; I will finally be able to continue on with my tale of racing. However, it will take one more week at least for me to fully get my gears cranking again but rest assured I will try not to disappear for so long this time. So next reply will depict the race at Red Rock Speedway, then after that the Clubman Cup!

-gtmaster08

Ok now, as I said before in my last post.... it's time once again for my tale to continue! So without further ado, here it is; the race at Red Rock Speedway! Oh and as for that AM2 race, it's not going to happen. Rather, it'll "happen" as how it is mentioned in the start of this chapter.

Chapter XV: First cup won; race at Red Rock! (part I)
(Best Western, Dallas)
(7:00 pm)
"Well that wasn't too hard!" Lemar said while in very good spirits after winning in the race at the Dinosaur Canyon track. "You certainly make it seem easy young one!" Grant says in a cheerful tone while checking his e-mail. "At this rate, you'll be the champion of the Gran Turismo league in no time son!" Spencer says happily. "Thanks dad, but I can't just say that I'm the best just yet; after all how can I? I haven't even done the last race in the Sunday Cup just yet!" he responds in a joking manner. "Speaking of which, I just recieved an e-mail from my friend in Arizona; they finished prepping the track for the race and it begins in three days." Grant finishes looking at said piece of mail. "So what can we expect master Grant?" Nigel asks while reading the paper. "Let me see..... ok. The other racers are a '96 Honda Prelude SiR, a '97 Mitsubishi FTO GR, a '98 Trueno BZ-R, and a '07 Roadster RS." "Ok, sounds like pretty standard fare. In which case, I'll use an Integra Type R." Lemar adds. And so, time passed for a couple of days (with the members of the GT Finest holding a "skirmish race" in Dinosaur Canyon which oddly enough ended in a tie between Lemar and Herman) and on the last day before the race they set off to Arizona where the final leg of the Sunday Cup was.

To be continued in the next chapter....

"Good news everyone!" :rolleyes: But the Futurama reference aside, I have decided to give this story of mine a complete and total overhaul! In other words, I have decided to create a new story of Gran Turismo but in the GT6 section! And as for the title, it's going to be called "Turismo Nights Re;Mix".

Back