GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it today race guys, I'm going to somewhere amazing. :D Good luck to everyone who are racing today.

Room is up, folks! Send a friend request to GTP_LancerEvo7 before starting GT6 if you haven't already. See you there. Qualifying begins in just over 50 minutes.

Car Number: #77
Class: GT300 Am
Driver: (GTP Username/PSN) @GTP_ranhammerR34/GTP_ranhammerR34
Car: 2012 Subaru BRZ Base
Colors: Black Mica off an Subaru Leagcy Wagon/Olympic Gold Metallic off an Old Chevy

The return of one GTMSA old friends and stalwarts. It's good to be back in the saddle again with Subaru.

Last edited:
Just a note guys, I had the privilege of watching both formation laps and I must say that there is way too much tailgating and hounding for the lap to be carried out safely. Not to mention that multiple cars are trying to warm up their tyres. Try to keep 3 car lengths or more, single file, until the last corner where you would go double file. Just a suggestion!

Just a note guys, I had the privilege of watching both formation laps and I must say that there is way too much tailgating and hounding for the lap to be carried out safely. Not to mention that multiple cars are trying to warm up their tyres. Try to keep 3 car lengths or more, single file, until the last corner where you would go double file. Just a suggestion!
Yeah I agree. The leader should definitely go a little faster to string us out a bit. Maybe run ~80% speed at least.

My apologies for any incidents today with the #50 car. He was too occupied scratching his nose and looking in his mirror to pay attention. Not to mention how swervy he was on the oval...

Yeah I agree. The leader should definitely go a little faster to string us out a bit. Maybe run ~80% speed at least.
It's not speed that the issue. Everyone just piles in on top of the front cars and they need to stay back a bit. It's kind of like those people on the highways who will speed up right onto your bumper and have to check up just to keep from hitting you... I hate those people.

It's not speed that the issue. Everyone just piles in on top of the front cars and they need to stay back a bit. It's kind of like those people on the highways who will speed up right onto your bumper and have to check up just to keep from hitting you... I hate those people.
I suppose but if we went just a bit faster it will waste less time on the pace lap as well.

Is there some sort of pit lane exit speed limit that I missed? I was able to re-gain 2nd place because Sass exited the pits at a very slow speed.

Apologies to Randy. You slowed down to about 75 mph in the bus-stop and I did not anticipate that at all.

I will miss Willow Springs because it's Willow Springs and I can't keep it on the road there, particularly at night. I'll be back for Bathurst, hopefully with a setup and a bit of practice. See you guys there.

I definitely has nothing to do with speed. Everyone just needs give some room. There should be no rush during the pace lap, we will be re grouping up before the start/finish. I'm in favor of the classes being separated by a few seconds on the pace lap. I'm not really sure why we would risk a gt500's race because a gt300 braked too late going into turn one.

@Saga, were you using the access road?

Is there some sort of pit lane exit speed limit that I missed? I was able to re-gain 2nd place because Sass exited the pits at a very slow speed.

Apologies to Randy. You slowed down to about 75 mph in the bus-stop and I did not anticipate that at all.

I will miss Willow Springs because it's Willow Springs and I can't keep it on the road there, particularly at night. I'll be back for Bathurst, hopefully with a setup and a bit of practice. See you guys there.

Just that you have to use the pit Lane exit road

Yeah I was trying to give you both room, and I was getting ready to take the right on the bus stop... and make the corner, then suddenly.. BAM! I was like whoa.. he came up on me quick! I forgot how quick the GT500 cars are and how quick all the drivers are! :scared:

What will the time settings be for the race, i know it says night to day, but I was wondering if we could get more specific?

Also any idea what times Gt500s should be running?

No work scheduled for me tomorrow, so I'll be able to take part in my first GTMSA event in ages! :D

Motoracer50 should be there tomorrow. He leaves for vacation a Sunday so it's pushing a boundary... I'm not sure about following rounds.

@LancerEvo7 can i join the series in GT300 for part-time?
Car number:#36
Class:GT300
Driver ( GTP username/PSN ):@PatrisS136/Pat_Byali36
Car:Subaru BRZ GT300
Car colors:Blue Mica/Red

Race room will be going up in 5-10 minutes. Success ballast is as follows:

Racefan, Nero, and motoracer - +25kg
Saga, NZ, and Randy - +15kg
Sass and CavZee - +5kg
Lancer and any new drivers - +0kg

Race room will be going up in 5-10 minutes. Success ballast is as follows:

Racefan, Nero, and motoracer - +25kg
Saga, NZ, and Randy - +15kg
Sass and CavZee - +5kg
Lancer and any new drivers - +0kg
I'm not sure I understand the ballast. Why does motoracer and xNeroZero get more when me and NZ finished ahead of them?

Nvm, got it cleared up.

Last edited:
Back