GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
GT500 class, y u no show up? :confused:

EDIT: If you haven't done so already, clear the cache before trying to enter the lobby.

Post-Race Edit: Y u no wanna group photo? :confused:

Last edited:
Race room will be going up in 5-10 minutes. Success ballast is as follows:

Racefan, Nero, and motoracer - +25kg
Saga, NZ, and Randy - +15kg
Sass and CavZee - +5kg
Lancer and any new drivers - +0kg
i don't understand the blast regulation. In the first post with all the the rules you said 1st through 3rd get the success ballast. I'll admit that I was running the +5kg, cav was running the +15 and nz was running the +25 in the last race. But why am I subjected to the +25 when I came third in the first race?

i don't understand the blast regulation. In the first post with all the the rules you said 1st through 3rd get the success ballast. I'll admit that I was running the +5kg, cav was running the +15 and nz was running the +25 in the last race. But why am I subjected to the +25 when I came third in the first race?
This was my mistake when I took into account the lap that GT6 took from you. I got confused and placed you ahead of the other two. You're fine. 👍

Apologies for being horribly slow at posting results and points, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Yeah that reminds me. #50 will not be present as he's on vacation. I will not be there as well. (duh)

Results, points, and ballast can be found here. Race room for Bathurst will go up in around 10 minutes. Rain is reasonably likely so make sure you have the proper tires.

10-4, having a quick breakfast here. Uh oh, race canceled. I was having lobby sound issues, anyone else having that issue?

Last edited:
Folks, I most likely won't be home tomorrow for the race. I don't want to cancel another race, so I'm leaving up to you guys. I need someone to note qualifying times, along with the race winner's time and everyone else's margins. If no one is able to do it, or you don't get enough to race, we'll run at the normal time next week.

So I know we can not host, has anyone else determined if they can or is the race postponed?

I think I can host if it's fine with everyone.
As long as we can get all of it done before CORE WEC is supposed to start I don't have an issue with it.

But if almost no one shows up I wouldn't recommend racing...

Last edited:
Room is now open.
Room name: GTMSA Super GT *Private*

What track are we doing? Motegi?

Hey, do you guys need a driver? I'm willing to do GT500 or GT300 or take whatever is open. Regardless of car, my color will be "Ice Blue Metallic" and my number will be #92.
PSN: EAS_MYTHIC

Another thing, I'm doing a short 3 race JGTC series on Wednesdays if anyone is interested in that.

Race room will be up in 10-20 minutes, qualifying will begin at the normal time. A minor note is that you may use any of the new settings for your car number, there is no specific requirement for it.

Back