GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
Whens room open?
I'll open it in a little over an hour.

EDIT: Going to open it now. Send a friend request to GTP_LancerEvo7 if you haven't already.

EDIT 2: Minor technical difficulties, stand by.

EDIT 3: Room up.

Last edited:
So in driving with my PS3 controller plugged in I pulled forward and pulled power out :lol: :dopey:

Just when I was on for a 3:40 as well.

Anyhow, not a great start (was 3 min down), but up for some more of this especially in the little DW.

Pretty interesting race with all of the classes. Rain ruined it for me since I neglected to buy Wets and Inters. Couldn't even keep up with the GT300's after that.

The forum title says round 1 on JULY 29th? Now either that's supposed to mean JUNE 29th or am I missing something?

This isn't because of you're brother, I've had something come up:

Would everyone be ok with pushing the race back a week? I have a party this Sunday, plus I'm not really comfortable starting this close to a new patch.
I'm up for pushing it back a week. The work schedule has me working from 7:15 am - 2 pm on Sunday, so I most like would have missed out on this weeks race. :)

@LancerEvo7I saw this thread a few months ago, and I have interests into this.

#14 - GT300 - M0NSTER97 / bigtexlpfan97 - Subaru BRZ - Blue/Black

[UPDATED]

Last edited:
2 of my friends and I are looking for a series to join. We race SuperGT cars quite a bit and this series starts soon so we'd be interested in joining.

I think we'd prefer to run together in the same class if that's possible. 500s or 300s, doesn't matter.

You guys are welcome to join us. We're looking more for GT300s right now.

EDIT: Are your friends GTP members also?

One of them has an account here I believe.

Our PSNs are

I_CavZee_I (me)
xNeroZero
NZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZ (lol)

We'll go ahead and run GT300 if that's alright. I'll talk to them tonight and let you know what cars we'll run soon.

Sadly, I won't be contesting this Sunday's race due to work schedule conflicts. :(

My friend wants to use the RX-7 but doesn't feel like making an account. lol.
Why? Because he's/she's chicken. :P:sly:

j/k, of course.:)

Now if only I had a working schedule that would be more agreeable with my racing schedule. :guilty:

Back