(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
By rain are we talking 100% track saturation? Bc I'm having a really hard time not hydroplaning at high speeds when crossing over the slick "line".

So looking at the weather from the last 2 hours, weather will be set to 40% track surface water, 70% weather and 2 changeability.

So it could get wetter or dryer. Exciting :D

Dont shoot the messenger but iv ran those new settings twice now for 40 mins and guess what?.... It only seems to get wetter... Reaches 100% surface water after around 10 mins and stays there tilll the 40min mark... Im not planning on it being a dry race at all lol. Just thought id share :)

Dont shoot the messenger but iv ran those new settings twice now for 40 mins and guess what?.... It only seems to get wetter... Reaches 100% surface water after around 10 mins and stays there tilll the 40min mark... Im not planning on it being a dry race at all lol. Just thought id share :)
Thanks mate, I thought it would do that to be honest 👍

This will be exciting :D

Not a problem.. Yeah i think ill be leaving my slicks and inters at home lol... You got plenty of safety cars lined up ready?
Inters may be good for the first lap or 2 so we might see the opposite ;)

Who needs safety cars :P

Just to remind people stops or compound changes won't be compulsory this race. If you want to get to the end on wets, that's up to you, but im not making that mistake :P

That sucks.

Don't ask me why but I'm pretty sure the weather settings are completely different offline and online. 75% offline increases the track wetness but online 70-80% keeps it steady. I can't try out right now but I'm pretty sure that is correct.

Just like 25% weather offline is completely cloudy but it is mostly sunny online. PD logic :lol:

Back