(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
Iv enjoyed it tbh even with no aids... Insane at 100%.. You can get a good consistant run, being careful with all your inputs and at a couple of points on track you can get the odd, random rotation... Quite annoying tbh but i do like a challenge

Iv enjoyed it tbh even with no aids... Insane at 100%.. You can get a good consistant run, being careful with all your inputs and at a couple of points on track you can get the odd, random rotation... Quite annoying tbh but i do like a challenge
and for a 'challenge an exciting' many seem disappointed with no rain.

Any objections to starting at 80% wet and 15 changeability settings? Should give us varying conditions and spice things up.

Well done to Evo great win mate!

I had a nightmare of a race really. Had a really good start and tried to take my time around T1 but Agro got down my inside and we touched slightly and I lost momentum which allowed Immortal past me. I was fighting closely with immortal on the first lap where I spun on the exit to the back straight which was completely my fault. I dropped down to 7th but I had good pace so I fought my way back, and managed to get with 3-4 seconds to Immortal, I was catching him quite quickly in the rain.

But coming up to lap Joe he went wide on the back straight leading up to the bust stop chicane. So I gave him plenty of room and stayed on the left hand side of the track. He rejoined though at the right hand side to begin with, but as I was approaching on his left side quickly, he just steered into me and forced me onto the grass. I then went onto the grass, where I couldn't brake and hit the barrier hard giving me damage everywhere just about. I then went into the pits and got stuck :/ my lucks amazing atm! :( lol......

I was forgiving with Joe though at first, but then lapping him again after eau rouge. He done the exact same thing again and sent me onto the grass. I'm really sick of trying my hardest in races then back markers unfairly taking me out. It's pretty frustrating to say the least.

Well done to Evo, Agro and IP though. Great race for you guys!

True - My main incident with Joe was on lap 8, sector 3, back straight towards bus stop at about 22:45 left on the clock. Not much you can do I suppose, but I just wish that people would stop taking me out haha. Give me a break for once!

Well done to Evo great win mate!

I had a nightmare of a race really. Had a really good start and tried to take my time around T1 but Agro got down my inside and we touched slightly and I lost momentum which allowed Immortal past me. I was fighting closely with immortal on the first lap where I spun on the exit to the back straight which was completely my fault. I dropped down to 7th but I had good pace so I fought my way back, and managed to get with 3-4 seconds to Immortal, I was catching him quite quickly in the rain.

But coming up to lap Joe he went wide on the back straight leading up to the bust stop chicane. So I gave him plenty of room and stayed on the left hand side of the track. He rejoined though at the right hand side to begin with, but as I was approaching on his left side quickly, he just steered into me and forced me onto the grass. I then went onto the grass, where I couldn't brake and hit the barrier hard giving me damage everywhere just about. I then went into the pits and got stuck :/ my lucks amazing atm! :( lol......

I was forgiving with Joe though at first, but then lapping him again after eau rouge. He done the exact same thing again and sent me onto the grass. I'm really sick of trying my hardest in races then back markers unfairly taking me out. It's pretty frustrating to say the least.

Well done to Evo, Agro and IP though. Great race for you guys!

True - My main incident with Joe was on lap 8, sector 3, back straight towards bus stop at about 22:45 left on the clock. Not much you can do I suppose, but I just wish that people would stop taking me out haha. Give me a break for once!
not much I can do now but i'll take a look. Unlucky mate :(

That's weird, usually Joe almost rolls into the grass to let you through :lol:
I know, he'll usually take himself off to get out of the way :lol:

I'll do my poor race report morrow lol, but well done EVO IMMORTAL, and Agro 👍

Was a good race tonight, ridiculous pace by the Aliens, think my fastest was a 2:20 wet and 1:58 dry, which were about 15s and 7s off the pace respectively. Still, pretty certain I was the first non-TRL runner, so I'll take that as a positive result.

Monza should be interesting, got the car more how I want it and the most comfortable I've been in it all Season, but still lacking fundamental speed. Some very high quality opposition which is the best measuring stick. 👍

I still can't believe I kept up (kind of) with the TRL guys until I spun at the end of the Kemmel straight.

Thanks for letting me get involved guys. Great fun, entertaining race!! Few niggles but all PD problems ruining things. Happy with a solid 5th behind the aliens though! We'll fight at monza @xChris93_ ... If were on the same tyres ;)

Disappointed you all didnt carry on the first race start... My car was fine ;) 5 second lead after eau rouge... I was practically jumping up and down ;) hahah

Thanks again guys. Great to be part of it!

Was a good race tonight, ridiculous pace by the Aliens, think my fastest was a 2:20 wet and 1:58 dry, which were about 15s and 7s off the pace respectively. Still, pretty certain I was the first non-TRL runner, so I'll take that as a positive result.

Monza should be interesting, got the car more how I want it and the most comfortable I've been in it all Season, but still lacking fundamental speed. Some very high quality opposition which is the best measuring stick. 👍
Chris and Arty aren't TRL. They're RTRacing ;)

That's weird, usually Joe almost rolls into the grass to let you through :lol:
I'd say that's the fundamental problem. Joe is trying so hard to move out of the way he either crashes himself or in more unfotunate circumstances takes out the leader.

I have absolutely no say in what happens with stewarding or any of that nonsense but I feel Joe needs to be sternly warned/penalized and told to simply hold a line and be predictable. As an LMP driver in GT6 I see this too much.

Just my two pennies, don't take my word for it. :)

@True-blue-8 just gonna let you know now that I won't be around for next week's race. Got a wedding down in the Big Easy. French Quarter New Orleans here I come! :cheers:
No worries mate :)

Just sorted some stewarding out so points should be up tomorrow as i'm deciding what to do about teams 👍

Good fun last night guys, even if I do suck :lol: but the car felt great

@WolfpackS2k @Mikey24 @xChris93_ @Weider @DrAug @RacingLine @IMMORTALPILOT @David Talle @Soyuz 77 @STOCKY8A1 @john sweet @NinjaEvo @Storm_SP17 @GT_Vette @TRL_VIPER @CodDemon101

A few things. Points will be up soon as the following below are dealt with.

Due to more sign ups etc etc, Below we have the new entry list.

Mercedes-Benz - Germany
1. WolfpackS2k / dawson864 / USA
2. Mikey24 / mikey_2412 / UK

Red Bull Racing - Austria
1. xChris93_ / xChris93_ / UK
2. Weider / arty907 / UK

Williams - UK
1. True-blue-8 / True-blue-8 / UK
2. DrAug / aughablo / France

Ferrari - Italy
1. RacingLine / TRL_EVOLUTION / Sweden
2. IMMORTALPILOT / TRL_IMMORTAL / Germany

McLaren - UK
1. David Talle / ElCondensator / France
2. Soyuz 77 / monty_YNOS-j / Canada

Lotus - UK
1. STOCKY8A1 / STOCKY8A1 / UK
2. John Sweet / JOE9074 / UK

Renault - France
1. NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved / UK
2. Storm_SP17 / StormPacer17

Honda - Japan
1. SK8RBOI / FRS_SK8R / UK
2. Ettick / Ettick_ / USA

Sauber - Switzerland
1. GT_Vette / TRL_Agro / USA
2. TRL_VIPER / TRL_VIPER / UK

Force India - India

Toro Roso - Italy

Marussia - UK

Reserves
PJTierney / PJTierney / Ireland
RyanRacer / ryan428scj / USA
Doomstorm16 / Doomstorm16 / UK
TBA / Thomasavia / UK

@CodDemon101 let me know which of the available teams you want to run under. The reserves will be randomly allocated.

also there was some incidents at spa, where people were running others wide. They've been dealt with but please next time be more sensible, especially in wet conditions.

Joe's incident will be an ongoing event 👍

I was planning a second season but not for awhile. But if people are enjoying the racing and already asking me about plans then yes we'll be carrying on :)

Back