(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
upload_2015-4-14_23-53-18.png

Interesting.... :D

Looking forward to the race tomorrow :D

Currently there's no rain scheduled between 1-3PM, but showers at 6. So maybe the clouds will blow In tomorrow and might give us a few spots at the end of the race.

No it's people joining before the room is loaded. Please guys, if everyone waited 30 seconds from the time they see the room then the room could be created and no one would freeze and crash

Well, the servers were appaling. My race was terrible too but I managed a 1 stop.

First, huge apologies to @Weider The second lesmo I was starting my flying laps to catch ninja and pushed too hard :(
Then the final lap at ascari I went off to get out of your way and you followed me lol.

Also, due to @RacingLine 's DNF. Congratulations to @IMMORTALPILOT who becomes the FGT Drivers champion :) :cheers:

Well, the servers were appaling. My race was terrible too but I managed a 1 stop.

First, huge apologies to @Weider The second lesmo I was starting my flying laps to catch ninja and pushed too hard :(
Then the final lap at ascari I went off to get out of your way and you followed me lol.

Also, due to @RacingLine 's DNF. Congratulations to @IMMORTALPILOT who becomes the FGT Drivers champion :) :cheers:

Don't worry about it! It was a very good tactical race - I two stopped, and Bresson and Viper one stopped so it almost cost me but.... P3, happy with that!

T1 I hit Viper, I thought he saw me on the inside, I probably braked too early and then too late, hope you got no damage from it, good duel for many laps...

Amazing start by Evo! I got a great get away too but I didn't want to hit Agro or IP which is why I lifted earlier than I would...

And a shout out to @teamdbw for stepping in for Chris and delivering a cool 3 - 4 finish for RTRacing!

Well done for the championship Immortal, hope there's a second season (lower bhp, less weight my preference!) soon...

Don't worry about it! It was a very good tactical race - I two stopped, and Bresson and Viper one stopped so it almost cost me but.... P3, happy with that!

T1 I hit Viper, I thought he saw me on the inside, I probably braked too early and then too late, hope you got no damage from it, good duel for many laps...

Amazing start by Evo! I got a great get away too but I didn't want to hit Agro or IP which is why I lifted earlier than I would...

And a shout out to @teamdbw for stepping in for Chris and delivering a cool 3 - 4 finish for RTRacing!

Well done for the championship Immortal, hope there's a second season (lower bhp, less weight my preference!) soon...
I had a look at that turn 1 incident. You were a car and a half lengths behind and it was more your fault but there was no damage so all good :)

Great job on the podium mate, and well done to Bresson too :cheers:

Lower BHP more weight? Hmmmm :D I'm thinking of ballast. Let the TRL guys fight amongst themselves ;)

When IP lapped me I saw him cruising with one hand on the wheel, leaning on the door. Shame EVO was DC'd and Chris absent... :(
I didn't think IP would win it this round, due to as long as EVO and chris turned up and scored points it would go to next round, so quite unfortunate and gutting the title fight is over now :(

Perhaps IMMORTAL can run -50bhp just for some fun :D

Back