(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Tso20 is a GT1 Believe it or not too btw itll total 1100KG flat on full ballast but if it had like 500HP it might work , high DF is its only advantage

Is it too late to sign up ? if so ill wait till next season

GTPName: 400kphmarker
PSNName: ASTROONAUT
Car of Use: Panoz Esperante GTR ( Mclaren F1 GTR BM next season its avaliable)
Full or part: Part, i have School so im avaliable after 2:20 US EST

The Tso20 is a GT1 Believe it or not too btw itll total 1100KG flat on full ballast but if it had like 500HP it might work , high DF is its only advantage

Is it too late to sign up ? if so ill wait till next season

GTPName: 400kphmarker
PSNName: ASTROONAUT
Car of Use: Panoz Esperante GTR ( Mclaren F1 GTR BM next season its avaliable)
Full or part: Part, i have School so im avaliable after 2:20 US EST
Yup too late... No races have started and no races will start.... Its a shame really.

@Pubs16
@RyanRacer
@1Lambofan
@SK8RBOI
@400kphMarker
@gtic_ybear
@lxmmy

I will be opening a room next Saturday (7th March) for a little testing, try and get the ball rolling again, because I don't know whether you lot are but I'm still interested in seeing how far this will go.

The circuit will be Silverstone.

This test will be able to see who's still interested, and to see whether the cars are equal (because I can't remember :lol: )

I will set the room accordingly:
  • Room mode: P/R
  • Laps: 3
  • Race quality: Standard (to suit everyone's connection)
  • Voice chat may be available.
  • Time: 15:00
  • Time progression: 1 (it doesn't matter)
The room will stay dry in terms of weather.

Oh, and add mikey_2412 instead of GTP_NarcoticZ.

Thanks,

Mike.

@Pubs16
@RyanRacer
@1Lambofan
@SK8RBOI
@400kphMarker
@gtic_ybear
@lxmmy

I will be opening a room next Saturday (7th March) for a little testing, try and get the ball rolling again, because I don't know whether you lot are but I'm still interested in seeing how far this will go.

This test will be able to see who's still interested, and to see whether the cars are equal (because I can't remember :lol: )

Thanks,

Mike.
Can't wait to get back in the merc! Mabby we can generate some hype!

Can't wait to get back in the merc! Mabby we can generate some hype!
Also a note for all of you, you can bring any car along. I'd advise you to test at least 2 or 3. Or all of them if you have the cash. 👍

@Pubs16
@RyanRacer
@1Lambofan
@SK8RBOI
@400kphMarker
@gtic_ybear
@lxmmy

Thanks,

Mike.
Nice! I will be there 👍:cheers:

I too am interested in the series, but the car choices is what makes it a little uneven. I do think 90's GT1/prototype/GTR cars should up for selection. That means the Toyota GT1 (TS020), Nissan R390 GT1, BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car, etc. could work. You could also put everyone into teams of 3? so having 3 TS020's on track as what they did. This could be an option

I too am interested in the series, but the car choices is what makes it a little uneven. I do think 90's GT1/prototype/GTR cars should up for selection. That means the Toyota GT1 (TS020), Nissan R390 GT1, BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car, etc. could work. You could also put everyone into teams of 3? so having 3 TS020's on track as what they did. This could be an option
I am, coincidentally, revising the car list. 👍

You know where to sign to race! :D

@Pubs16
@RyanRacer
@1Lambofan
@SK8RBOI
@400kphMarker
@gtic_ybear
@lxmmy

Thanks,

Mike.
Hey mate would usually love to! As id jump at the chance of any sort of racing, especially with a few dudes I know here ;).... But unfortunately don't have the extra time for another series at the moment...
Have just moved house so won't be even able to you on Saturday but I'll keep my eye on this progress and might enter something as a wildcard if some time available comes my way!
Thanks for the notice mikey.

Hey mate would usually love to! As id jump at the chance of any sort of racing, especially with a few dudes I know here ;).... But unfortunately don't have the extra time for another series at the moment...
Have just moved house so won't be even able to you on Saturday but I'll keep my eye on this progress and might enter something as a wildcard if some time available comes my way!
Thanks for the notice mikey.
That's okay mate. :) There will be a system similar to the wildcard coming along as this series is getting revamped. I'll be implementing links to different places and I will be making and attaching a fully explained guide for regulations etc. and the cars will be changing, but not all of them, just one or two. Then I may introduce a test which decides which teams people will be assigned to etc. and I will be needing one or two extra stewards because at the moment, I'm on my own. :(

I might actually be up for this, if there is spots open.
Plenty of spots open at the moment. There is a test session on Saturday at 18:30 GMT and cars are currently being revised and will be re-published later today (see either posts #1 or #142).

Plenty of spots open at the moment. There is a test session on Saturday at 18:30 GMT and cars are currently being revised and will be re-published later today (see either posts #1 or #142).
Have you got a room Up now?

Hi mikey, I wouldn't mind being a part of this. I cant commit to Saturdays so can I go down as a reserve?

Edit: why when Iclick the cars link it just shows the merc in a table with nothing else?

Back