(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand my warning. If having some really messed up issues with my connection with both online play and video streaming (Netflix etc) my ps3 kept crashing from just 20 mins into being online. I checked for an update and there was one hopefully my connection gets better. My apologies for the inconvenience @DirtyNurbKing58

I understand my warning. If having some really messed up issues with my connection with both online play and video streaming (Netflix etc) my ps3 kept crashing from just 20 mins into being online. I checked for an update and there was one hopefully my connection gets better. My apologies for the inconvenience @DirtyNurbKing58
Oh damn right yeah, I forgot you told me already mate, just thought they may have been sorted out, my apologies :banghead: will remove it 👍

Since it's been 5 hours I've been at this and not done a single lap yet, if anyone is up, lobby is open... :D
Need to get these points rolling in... :lol:

Oy by chance you guys need a photographer that can get great shots from the races?

If you do then I don't mind doing it for unless the spot's taken.

Attached is a sample of what I've done (from my Instagram page).
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 7
image.jpg
Awesome, a buddy and I are working on a magazine that GTP based and we're slowly getting things off the ground. Covering the racing scene of GT in with street car racing,but with the GTTCC would be an amazing colaboration for both sides. Appealing to the wide audience that GTP offers. Check out my Instagram at :Driving_line for more photos. Cheers
image.jpg

Just so everyone is aware, we now have our own GTTCC YouTube page at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/GTTCC

Yeah, custom URL... :sly:

I know it's easy enough to do but still, nice and easy to remember... :D
great work! I'm really glad to see someone with access and skills of capturing replays and uploading them on youtube taking part in this championship :D

only suggestion I will make is, I know it will take longer but if you could watch the replay once beforehand and then plan out what you want captured (important bits) and then record the whole thing in 1 go because the camera was kept on the leading car but at times not much was going on up infront whilst alot was going on in the back of the pack, so maybe at times where a good overtake or maneuver or crash etc worthy of recording takes place, you can switch the cameras to that scene

but if that is really time consuming, I'm sure the rest of the process already is then I understand

anyways keep it up mate and can't wait to see more! :cheers:

Last edited:
@sibbystiggy I couldn't think of a better way to do them, I know race 2 with A-B-P streaking away at the end is a bit flat. The only problem is watching the race from every driver to see important moments would take 20 mins per driver ish, about 3 hours before cut, chop, compile... The best thing would be if people can remember their best moments, or important moments so I can find them... :D

BTW, if anyone is on we have a Track Guide Shoot lobby open, me and Emo atm, so if anyone wants to be featured then come on down!

@sibbystiggy I couldn't think of a better way to do them, I know race 2 with A-B-P streaking away at the end is a bit flat. The only problem is watching the race from every driver to see important moments would take 20 mins per driver ish, about 3 hours before cut, chop, compile... The best thing would be if people can remember their best moments, or important moments so I can find them... :D

BTW, if anyone is on we have a Track Guide Shoot lobby open, me and Emo atm, so if anyone wants to be featured then come on down!
i'll be jumping on now 👍 need to sort the laps out

Right, I think it's going to be 14 laps guys, pit 5 - 9. but having a big problem. My wheel isn't aligning properly, it's about 45 degree off angle. So it wont go in a straight line unless I steer it. I've looked around and by the seems of it i'll need a new part as the FFB and overheating has melted the glue and cracked a plate, but my wheel is still under warranty. So looks like I won't be using it Wednesday. But if anyone else has had this, would appreciate if they could PM me. Thanks 👍

good idea!
so, keep the video plan the same, you can give us all a deadline on "what moments do you particularly want to see in the video from the races (Race-Lap-Corner-other description)", and if they are worthy of adding, like you have done so far, you can put them in at the end 👍 anyhow if you don't get any replies, or if you think a good moment wasn't mentioned in the replies, you can dig up some of your own and put them in at the end :)

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that was a dirty hit.
It was completely uncalled for! Prost didn't even use his mirrors as another video showed an onboard view, but that... that was a perfect example of inexperience (in formula cars) and idiocy!!

what confused me was how he knew that heidfield would try a move at the last corner. And prost not only glanced with his eyes but on numerous occasions turned his head all the way to the right, not the left, the right, so its obvious that nick would be on his left. they weren't even in the brakingzone. all prost has been given so far is a 10 place penalty next race. But I think the crash was a fix ;)

But Di Grassi must have been chuffed lol

I did 2 laps that were in the 21s, 2 laps that were 22.0s and averaged 22.4/6s
however, the tyre/fuel wear was off and wasn't running with penalties (gonna give that a go later)

Its very easy to drop off the track cus the idea/secret of doing fast lap times on willow is:
-the more speed you dare carry through a corner, the faster you will go :scared:
-or if you're aiming to be safe/not take risks, you'll be really slow :ill:
-or if will carry too much speed and not get enough rotation you will run wide and lose everything :ouch:

Back