(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If i can join, i would like the Suzuki Swift and white rims
welcome mate, do you have a team name and number? :)

Ok, in regards with the safety car, if a driver is disconnected the safety car will come out, the driver will then have a lap or 2 to rejoin the room. If they do, then all will exit the race and the race will be restarted, the disconnected will have to start from the back. However if they do not rejoin, then the safety car will come in and first place will be allowed to control the speed until the restart.

Series name changed too

I already sent my entry by PM but can do it again (if necessary)
Could you sign me up as a reserve, please?
Harsk100 / HarskGaming96 / Portugal / TBA / Harsk World Motorsports / #96 / Red on body and red on wheels.

To keep thread's clutter free, I recommend you to send suggestions by GTPlanet conversation.

Because if we don't add these PSN's, we won't be allowed to enter the lobby, right? Is the lobby going to be set as private?

A little info about the pre-season test session.

I have provided this information for those who see this thread but are not sure whether to participate or not. It gives them the opportunity to see what the series is like in action.

After that pre-season session, any unsure people will have 7 days to make up their mind as to whether or not they wanr to participate. This is also the amount of time they will be given to choose their preferred car. If you pick a car after round 1's pre-race preview, you will have to wait until Round 2 to participate.

Those 7 days will be known as the Decision Period.

Pre-Season Session
There will be a pre-season test session to practice procedures stated in the OP of the RCC. I recommend you all attend as we (as a group) will need to practice this for the season.

This pre-season event will be held on Wednesday 3rd September 2014 at 18:00 BST.

The chosen track is Autumn Ring, as it is a technical circuit that demands the handling ability and the speed from every car.

Last edited:
A little info about the pre-season test session.

I have provided this information for those who see this thread but are not sure whether to participate or not. It gives them the opportunity to see what the series is like in action.

After that pre-season session, any unsure people will have 7 days to make up their mind as to whether or not they wanr to participate. This is also the amount of time they will be given to choose their preferred car. If you pick a car after round 1's pre-race preview, you will have to wait until Round 2 to participate.

Those 7 days will be known as the Decision Period.

@Gino Caberlin

Will you ask him to make tunes of these cars, right? That I was going to ask...

PS: The image of the car of Renault Mégane RS'08 is wrong. These picture is from 2011 Mégane. Therefore, the picture should be changed.
I know, i'll be putting my own photos up but I wanted to make a tidy OP so I put whatever I could find at the moment 👍

well, that's a stupid question the safety car is there for a reason. I'd hope people would be sensible not too :lol:
I didn't ask why Pace Car is there. I asked what is the consequence after stay in front of a Pace car while the other drivers are behind?

I didn't ask why Pace Car is there. I asked what is the consequence after stay in front of a Pace car while the other drivers are behind?
well the safety car will come out in front of the driver in 1st, then they follow. if you are stupid to overtake the safety car or another driver yeah there will be a penalty, what it is we don't know yet.

well the safety car will come out in front of the driver in 1st, then they follow. if you are stupid to overtake the safety car or another driver yeah there will be a penalty, what it is we don't know yet.
I'm not stupid. I want to be able to win the championship but not this way: Because I have to win an championship in a clean way.

PS: You forgot to put (I) in next to Harsk World Motorsports. But if anyone wish to join on my team, please let me know by GTPlanet conversation facility.

Will you ask him to make tunes of these cars, right? That I was going to ask...

PS: The image of the car of Renault Mégane RS'08 is wrong. These picture is from 2011 Mégane. Therefore, the picture should be changed.

I know, i'll be putting my own photos up but I wanted to make a tidy OP so I put whatever I could find at the moment 👍

There will be pictures taken in a time trial, so we can get a clear image of the GranTurismo 6 representation of that car.

Back