(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's going on with the date for Cape Ring South?

Am I right in assuming that the rear wing is optional? Or is it mandatory?

Last edited:
What's going on with the date for Cape Ring South?

Am I right in assuming that the rear wing is optional? Or is it mandatory?
the date should be 10th September, a week after the pre-season at Autumn Ring.

I believe that the cars can have an optional rear wing.

Well, what is the Mégane which is featured in Road championship? Mégane RS'08? or Mégane RS'11? I'm confused...

Well, what is the Mégane which is featured in Road championship? Mégane RS'08? or Mégane RS'11? I'm confused...
Harsk, don't be so stupid. Read the OP and you'd clearly see that it's the '08. ye I know it's the wrong picture, but I can't find my double USB cable at the moment toput the pictures up so it will have to make do at the moment. Next time please read the OP before you ask stupid question

I will try my best mate, but not sure if something will come up till wednesday :guilty:
I know mate, no worries 👍 just trying to keep things rolling :)

Harsk, don't be so stupid. Read the OP and you'd clearly see that it's the '08. ye I know it's the wrong picture, but I can't find my double USB cable at the moment toput the pictures up so it will have to make do at the moment. Next time please read the OP before you ask stupid question
Is because in Mikey's avatar there is an Swift Sport'05 and Renault Mégane RS'11. That's why I asked.

@1996mikey2412 can you deal with this mate :lol:
I'm not being disrespectfull:
Renault Mégane RS'08:
2008_renault_megane_sport__gran_turismo_5__by_vertualissimo-d6gqayx.jpg

Mégane which is at OP:
i1moe5vEORZ7vSB.jpg

Back