(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swift Autosport Press Release
We've made our decision on who will drive our #9 Suzuki Swift sponsored by Suzuki.

009.jpg

The car color & driver will be released shortly but first we wanna talk a little about the car itself.

To start off the Swift was originally introduced back in 2001, but the model we chose to use is the 2005 Swift. That's also why we chose the #9 for our car number because it has been 9 years since the 2005 was introduced. It has had great success as a road car so we here at Suzuki thought it would be a great fit for the inaugural season of the Road Car Championship. Now that we've told you a little bit about the car lets cut to why we're all here.

To start we'd like to introduce the driver! S. Smith is the driver we have chosen to drive our car because he seems like a great fit for the team.

Now it's time for the fire suit, & car color reveal. Here it is!:

010.jpg

Before we decided upon this big reveal Smith was testing at Autumn Ring. The team did a ten lap test at Autumn Ring. Here are a few shots from that test:

Lap 5: Smith spins out after putting right rear off into the grass coming out of the corner.
005.jpg

Lap 7: Smith puts the car into the dirt coming towards the bridge & corkscrew.
006.jpg

Lap 4: Nice wheel hop coming towards the home straight. Fastest time set this lap.
007.jpg

Lap 9: Smith breaks a little late & made some tire smoke coming into turn 1.
008.jpg

Last edited:
Swift Autosport Press Release
We've made our decision on who will drive our #9 Suzuki Swift sponsored by Suzuki.

View attachment 211853

The car color & driver will be released shortly but first we wanna talk a little about the car itself.

To start off the Swift was originally introduced back in 2001, but the model we chose to use is the 2005 Swift. That's also why we chose the #9 for our car number because it has been 9 years since the 2005 was introduced. It has had great success as a road car so we here at Suzuki thought it would be a great fit for the inaugural season of the Road Car Championship. Now that we've told you a little bit about the car lets cut to why we're all here.

To start we'd like to introduce the driver! S. Smith is the driver we have chosen to drive our car because he seems like a great fit for the team.

Now it's time for the fire suit, & car color reveal. Here it is!:

View attachment 211854

Before we decided upon this big reveal Smith was testing at Autumn Ring. The team did a ten lap test at Autumn Ring. Here are a few shots from that test:

Lap 5: Smith spins out after putting right rear off into the grass coming out of the corner.
View attachment 211849
Lap 7: Smith puts the car into the dirt coming towards the bridge & corkscrew.View attachment 211850
Lap 4: Nice wheel hop coming towards the home straight. Fastest time set this lap.
View attachment 211851
Lap 9: Smith breaks a little late & made some tire smoke coming into turn 1.
View attachment 211852
This is actually brilliant! If only everyone could participate in doing this :)

Ya well maybe we should all have to do it. Also if you're wondering how long the contract is for that's still being talked about. I'm really trying for 5 but they want 2.
I'll get mine done when i get home lol & i shall edit that in :)

Haha nice one smith 👍 i'll do something like this when I find out what colours DPR are running.

OP updated, so keep an eye on it and read it carefully.

Woke up to about 4 alerts of people liking the post telling harsk he should be sensible enough not to overtake the safety car. These guys know, they get it :sly:

Back