(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no idea about numbers tonight. some usuals are quiet but new drivers as well. I still think at least 12 will show

will give a run down in a bit 👍

Tonight

Rome
15 laps (7 race 3)
pit 6-10

Emo 295bhp
No penalty for 2nd
ninja 329bhp
stig 271bhp
mikey 313bhp

The following people should aim to achievemore points than this. For every point extra you get, the more points you will have going into Apricot hill

Drivers
Emo - 56
ninja - 33
stig - 34
mikey - 33
jimmy - 31

Teams
Swift - 56
OF - 71
DPR - 58

Indy
jimmy - 53
smith - 0

Manufacture
Honda - 71
Renault - 83
Ford - 65
Suzuki - 44

Going to be brilliant!
For race 3, can everyone give highlights to ninja, hopefully he can try something new with the videos, but needs our help.

I will actually (better late than never) think I will put the Hard Charger trophy in, will catch up on it all

Get home. lol.

Ninj. Where's the brands hatch race two and three? Lol.

Uploading them now, forced myself to get caught up before tonight so I don't fall behind again. On the plus side for Round 15 I found the button that lets me fade and scroll the text so now I can make the grid scroll like I've wanted to from the beginning. My only concern now is whether or not it makes it difficult to track. When I put it up, can people just watch the first 16 seconds of Round 15 and let me know if it's OK please?

Thank you :D :cheers:

Any chance you guys can wait 10-15 mins before starting qualifying? I want to go grab my girlfriend before quali, but she has her 2-yr old nephew visiting her and her mum til 7pm.

Any chance you guys can wait 10-15 mins before starting qualifying? I want to go grab my girlfriend before quali, but she has her 2-yr old nephew visiting her and her mum til 7pm.
Yeah mate we can, I think there will be a few draggers (new guys)

Room opening now

better driving then I thought, however too much lag

remember people, if you don't report any issues to me, I can't do anything about it. But things may take a few days probably

Race One was easily the best one, then.... downhill from there.

I didn't realise I was lagging for the second and third races, so I'm sorry for anything as a result. I tried to give back places where I could to avoid incidents whenever there was a knock.

Race One was easily the best one, then.... downhill from there.

I didn't realise I was lagging for the second and third races, so I'm sorry for anything as a result.
Race 1 the best this season imo but yeah it went downhill. A few people were lagging bad.
People were ****ed off, but everyone seems cool now, but it was still better then I thought.
Hopefully a full grid next week, i'm excited already, who will come out on top!

I wanted to reset my mobile broadband device, because I noticed people mentioned about me lagging, but then we started another race before I mentioned I was about to leave in the hopes of sorting it out. :(

I wanted to reset my mobile broadband device, because I noticed people mentioned about me lagging, but then we started another race before I mentioned I was about to leave in the hopes of sorting it out. :(
don't worry mate
besides, its shook things up nicely for next week lol

was a good night
points, damn, emo should have it, he only needs to finish race 1, but the indy/manufacture will be great. yuc is beating jim by 3 points (I haven't done bonus points yet so it should be 1 or 2!)

well done to smith, best performance. Also to jim,, finally got that win lol and buck, no idea how you won with that ford, top job all 👍

Top stuff last night, was tired and didnt think i would join but glad i did :cheers:

That win ohhh that win :D :bowdown: i'm off to watch the replay :embarrassed:

Race 3 the gloves were off, there was so much bumping, banging & shoving i thought i was in furi's toca :sly: :scared: ... i guess 5min races like that, make us all go a tad mental :lol: 👍

Top stuff last night, was tired and didnt think i would join but glad i did :cheers:

Race 3 the gloves were off, there was so much bumping, banging & shoving i thought i was in furi's toca :sly: :scared: ... i guess 5min races like that, make us all go a tad mental :lol: 👍
I suffered the most in Race 3...

Started 3rd behind Smith and Buck, I got the lead by turn 2 as we were bumping and shoving through turn 1 kink, I understeered into turn 5 and fell to 5th or 6th, I got up alongside Ric and I was ahead before turn 6 but all of a sudden I was pushed into the left wall by Ric almost as if he couldn't see me (he couldn't apparently lol), that destroyed my front left suspension and engine so I had to pull over until everyone behind went past so I fell to last place, 3rd-1st-last in the first lap! :banghead:

you done well and yeah it was crazy. But to be honest it was still clean for a city track lol
Do I do highlights still?

Sorry guys... :D

:embarrassed: ?

I don't put highlights at the end of the vids anymore... :D
That and I like having an excuse to use that Moxley clip... :lol:
oh highlights, right, thought you meant the entire video. Phew :lol: Are you trying the different camra angles/driver views for race 3? (Don't reply with moxley, we know you love him lol)

Latest Posts

Back