(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Ford was the middle of the pack car, never really excels but never really fails (unlike VW @ Brands)

A couple of hours testing and i am down to 1:16.9. a bit more work to do but getting there.

Looking forward to racing with everyone on Wednesday.

Has anyone got any suggestions for wheels? was looking at the DFGT, but am thinking maybe its worth getting one that will work with the PS4/PS3.

A couple of hours testing and i am down to 1:16.9. a bit more work to do but getting there.

Has anyone got any suggestions for wheels? was looking at the DFGT, but am thinking maybe its worth getting one that will work with the PS4/PS3.
Good time mate :)

GARR! Don't mention wheels lol. Don't buy the damn G27 lol
The DFGT is a good wheel for budget but if your going to be wanting one for PS4, i'd say buy one that will support it or wait for a good one to be released.

ric will be running for DPR the last 2 races, try to get some good points.

Who is going to be getting a PS4/GT7? I'd like GTTCC to continue, but a bit unsure what to do

Good time mate :)

GARR! Don't mention wheels lol. Don't buy the damn G27 lol
The DFGT is a good wheel for budget but if your going to be wanting one for PS4, i'd say buy one that will support it or wait for a good one to be released.

ric will be running for DPR the last 2 races, try to get some good points.

Who is going to be getting a PS4/GT7? I'd like GTTCC to continue, but a bit unsure what to do

Meh, funds is the killer on PS4, but given no announcements yet we can get at least 3 more seasons out of GT6. 3 months per season, probably even 4, and that's only if GT7 comes out end of 2015. If it's later, happy days... :D

i will prob at look at getting a PS4 next year, mostly depending on how project cars works out, but will keep the PS3.

As NinjaEvo says, they are pretty expensive, for console and wheel looking at the best part of £700.

Yeah, I haven't got the funds lol.
If it comes to it we can have 2 leagues, one for GT6 one for GT7, keeps everyone happy.

Meh, funds is the killer on PS4, but given no announcements yet we can get at least 3 more seasons out of GT6. 3 months per season, probably even 4, and that's only if GT7 comes out end of 2015. If it's later, happy days... :D
tbh never thought i'd get 2 out of it, but we could go that far.

Talking of next season, i'm getting a lot of questions and interest etc, shall I open the thread now to give you guys the opportunity to look? I know people want to get straight into racing.

while I remember, @yuc2002 @sibbystiggy there's the issue of you guys still not appearing on my friends list. I had a thought and can you guys try this;

Delete me of your list then re-add me. Hopefully this may work.

Yeah, I haven't got the funds lol.
If it comes to it we can have 2 leagues, one for GT6 one for GT7, keeps everyone happy.

tbh never thought i'd get 2 out of it, but we could go that far.

Talking of next season, i'm getting a lot of questions and interest etc, shall I open the thread now to give you guys the opportunity to look? I know people want to get straight into racing.

while I remember, @yuc2002 @sibbystiggy there's the issue of you guys still not appearing on my friends list. I had a thought and can you guys try this;

Delete me of your list then re-add me. Hopefully this may work.

If you have the details then yeah, gives everyone a chance to get developing... :D

In terms of the series life span we've got a solid base of competitive drivers who want to run, I know I do. GTTCC is, ATM, the backbone of the GTOR, the 'jewel in the crown' to use a tired cliche and I could definitely see it running for many, MANY great seasons.

A reminder for tomorrow

As it is a city track, I hope people will drive sensibly. No problems with the regulars, but new driver expected to be cautious.
Some issues stewards will be looking out for too.
Pit lane, please becareful on exit and keep inside the white line.
Do not use the wall to your advantage. The chicane, I pray no stupid overtake attempts and if you touch the wall on the exit and gain time, please back off.
Also, running wide on the final section will be penalized. This will be if all 4 wheels are on the green astro

Back