(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not being disrespectfull:
Renault Mégane RS'08:

Mégane which is at OP:

I know your not mate, thanks. And now you've found a pic of the right car i'm going to steal it lool

Guys, remember it's the '08 megane, not the '11 one. If people had read the OP at the start we wouldn't of had this confusion lol

But the only thing I can say to you guys is, 'You've been Harsked!!!' :lol:

219565.jpg

Although it is the wrong Mégane, this is the release of the team image.
Today, Orange Fighters unveiled their cars: the orange #24 Renault Mégane driven by Mikey and #28 Suzuki Swift driven by Paul. Smith said "I didn't think they would but, they definitely suit the colour. It amazes me how OF pulled off such a scheme, and I am intrigued to know how well they will do in the championship." Orange Fighters revealed their cars today at Autumn Ring during their private test session. We heard from the pair on their opinions on the cars, Mikey - "I believe I have a very solid car, I have had a long test run and lapped consistently and quickly. I saw my team mate struggling a little so I gave him some advice on his car setup. Overall I think we will make a strong team, and we will be the ones to beat this season." Paul - "After testing with Mikey, I found my Swift was struggling for pace and grip compared to him, being some 2 seconds off him. He then helped me with my car setup and honestly, my car felt amazing as I am now close to his lap times. I am looking forward to the upcoming season and I hope OF do very well."

View attachment 214546
Although it is the wrong Mégane, this is the release of the team image.
Today, Orange Fighters unveiled their cars: the orange #24 Renault Mégane driven by Mikey and #28 Suzuki Swift driven by Paul. Smith said "I didn't think they would but, they definitely suit the colour. It amazes me how OF pulled off such a scheme, and I am intrigued to know how well they will do in the championship." Orange Fighters revealed their cars today at Autumn Ring during their private test session. We heard from the pair on their opinions on the cars, Mikey - "I believe I have a very solid car, I have had a long test run and lapped consistently and quickly. I saw my team mate struggling a little so I gave him some advice on his car setup. Overall I think we will make a strong team, and we will be the ones to beat this season." Paul - "After testing with Mikey, I found my Swift was struggling for pace and grip compared to him, being some 2 seconds off him. He then helped me with my car setup and honestly, my car felt amazing as I am now close to his lap times. I am looking forward to the upcoming season and I hope OF do very well."

However, Orange fighters's bank balance is now in the minus figures after some idiot bought the wrong car ;)

="Harsk100, post: 10029017, member: 253247"]I'm earning money to buy a new PS3... But there will be an problem: If I create an different PSN, I won't be able to participate in WRS events of GT6 anymore :(
True :(

As the official Media Director of the RCC, I can confirm that there will be a media session with the pre-season round at Autumn Ring.

However, these aren't two separate sessions, during the pre-season multiple pictures will be taken of each driver, via replay.

All of the pictures will be posted on this thread as a reply, while highlights and a few pictures will be included in the Media post as a new story.

I would like to add - the Media post will be updated as soon as I receive or see new information.

As the official Media Director of the RCC, I can confirm that there will be a media session with the pre-season round at Autumn Ring.

However, these aren't two separate sessions, during the pre-season multiple pictures will be taken of each driver, via replay.

All of the pictures will be posted on this thread as a reply, while highlights and a few pictures will be included in the Media post as a new story.

I would like to add - the Media post will be updated as soon as I receive or see new information.
after all the races, we can have a 1 lap thing, where all the different cars line up side by side on the grid and we can have a few pictures from that

Hello,

i would also like to join this racing series.

Dimse91 / Dimse91 / Ford / JOARTA Motorsport / #23 / Body ( Green ) & Wheel color ( White ).
Great! Welcome to the GTTCC Dimse :) we will get you registered ASAP.

P.S. i love you signature :D

Back