(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had fun. Close racing on a close track. Really enjoyed tonite.
Everyone was within 1.8 seconds of each other. And some laps it was exactly the same.

I'm having such a crap season lol

Still fun regardless. Well done guys 👍 Some new drivers too, looking good.

Will be back soon. Any problems let me know :)

@1996mikey2412 don't worry mate, but we'll call you oRaceTuned ;)

Yeah it was great racing for those that got the server working... sorry jimmy for bumping twice, still need to work on racecraft :(

Yeah it was great racing for those that got the server working... sorry jimmy for bumping twice, still need to work on racecraft :(
Your race craft is fine, as is everyones here

@NinjitsuEvolved try get a clip of ABP and myself race 3, he just stopped lol

It's just about preparing yourself before a corner during a battle, and asking the question, "What can I do here to ensure we both get through safely?"

Or in my case, in Race One.... "How the heck are Nurb, Ninja and I going to make it through turn one, side by side?" and the result of that was nothing short of awesome! :) well, for me at least. :P

I had an absolute blast tonight guys, a lot of fun!!! @FaithlessEmo and @yuc2002 are seriously fast and consistent guys! It'll be very tough to keep pace with them when they ever run at full spec. I noticed they had a lot of power dropped, and even then they still get the positions they do.

Apart from the incident at lap 23 in the first race, I didn't have much of anything to complain about. I just hope I didn't wreck anyone else's race by being too hard, myself...
ABP
Sorry for ruining anybody's race. :indiff:
Great racing by Storm and Emo. :gtpflag:
Have to practice a bit at Rome to keep up with you, I was not in my best form today. :mischievous:
Thanks @ABP, you were putting some hot laps out there yourself. Will be interesting to see you at top form, I am pretty sure I was on one of my best form tonight, so don't expect a replica of tonight anytime soon...

It's just about preparing yourself before a corner during a battle, and asking the question, "What can I do here to ensure we both get through safely?"

Or in my case, in Race One.... "How the heck are Nurb, Ninja and I going to make it through turn one, side by side?" and the result of that was nothing short of awesome! :) well, for me at least. :P

I had an absolute blast tonight guys, a lot of fun!!! @FaithlessEmo and @yuc2002 are seriously fast and consistent guys! It'll be very tough to keep pace with them when they ever run at full spec. I noticed they had a lot of power dropped, and even then they still get the positions they do.

Apart from the incident at lap 23 in the first race, I didn't have much of anything to complain about. I just hope I didn't wreck anyone else's race by being too hard, myself...

Thanks @ABP, you were putting some hot laps out there yourself. Will be interesting to see you at top form, I am pretty sure I was on one of my best form tonight, so don't expect a replica of tonight anytime soon...
was great having you there mate 👍

that corner was awesome until I powered on too early and the car wouldn't turn, kitty for me lol

ABP can be a right hassle for emo when his net works lol
If you want that incident looked at PM me.

was great having you there mate 👍

that corner was awesome until I powered on too early and the car wouldn't turn, kitty for me lol

ABP can be a right hassle for emo when his net works lol
If you want that incident looked at PM me.
Nah I won't, not his fault really.

I knew something was amiss with @1996mikey2412 from the way he was taking his line at that moment, which is why I asked him if he could see my car in that race. Turns out he couldn't, so meh, things like that happen online... just got to shrug it off and move on.

Nah I won't, not his fault really.

I knew something was amiss with @1996mikey2412 from the way he was taking his line at that moment, which is why I asked him if he could see my car in that race. Turns out he couldn't, so meh, things like that happen online... just got to shrug it off and move on.
Oh, it was due to that? Yeah, unfortunately nothing can be done about that :(

A fair bit of stewarding so results may take awhile

Do I get the two extra points for super pole? Seeming Storm did beat my pole time on his second lap?
I know it was a mistake, but I don't wanna loose out on the points. Lol.

I'm just glad those last two rounds are out of the way, two awful tracks...

Time for a Roman Resurrection for my championship challenge... ;) (or, at least I hope so)

Results and points will be up within the next hour.

Points look awesome. Turns out that emo still won't be champion after rome, he should but every title battle will go down to the final round. :)

@Storm_SP17 yeah sorry about that incident :( btw what actually happened? I knew being a good couple of seconds ahead of stig was too good to be true :D
I'd been trying to creep into third for a good few laps, and on lap 23 you ran wide at Druids, so I took the inside line there and made it stick, but as we were transitioning into Coopers, you veered to the outside to get the swing into the bend before Coopers, didn't notice I was occupying the space, and bumped me off. Obviously, you couldn't see me, so nothing either of us could have done about it.

I'd been trying to creep into third for a good few laps, and on lap 23 you ran wide at Druids, so I took the inside line there and made it stick, but as we were transitioning into Coopers, you veered to the outside to get the swing into the bend before Coopers, didn't notice I was occupying the space, and bumped me off. Obviously, you couldn't see me, so nothing either of us could have done about it.
Oh right, sorry about that mate, and going wide at Druids was the fastest way around that corner for the Ford, it was hopeless for me at Brands! I was surprised I controversially got 3rd

Do I get the two extra points for super pole? Seeming Storm did beat my pole time on his second lap?
I know it was a mistake, but I don't wanna loose out on the points. Lol.
Yeah you'll be getting them points, mate, don't worry. I think part of me registered "one flying lap" being said, but the amount of time left made me doubt what I saw so I had another crack at the whip. Wasn't until I saw you all parked up that I thought, "ahhhh, oh dear...." and stopped.
Oh right, sorry about that mate, and going wide at Druids was the fastest way around that corner for the Ford, it was hopeless for me at Brands! I was surprised I controversially got 3rd
I'd seen a few people doing it, but when I did it and tried to power off the car would power understeer and light up the outside tyres like they were skidding through lack of grip. PD logic: more load on tyres, more slipping, less traction... Genius!
Trial Mountain, or Monza?
Not sure, don't think we ever raced at Trial Mountain. And Monza was that massive DC in season 1 and the freaky disappearing act mid-way through the race in Season 2, where each driver could only see themselves and one opposite-class driver on track. Man that was crazy....

Not sure, don't think we ever raced at Trial Mountain. And Monza was that massive DC in season 1 and the freaky disappearing act mid-way through the race in Season 2, where each driver could only see themselves and one opposite-class driver on track. Man that was crazy....
I thought we did 1 race. But I'm glad Monza is all better now.

Round 5 - Brands Hatch Indy 80's

Race 1

Pole - yuc2002

1. FaithlessEmo (25)
2. yuc2002 (5)
3. mikey_2412 (10)
4. TheOldStig (15)
5. StormPacer17
6. True-blue-8
7. allstarjimmmy
8. A-B-P
9. NinjitsuEvolved (20)
DNF. Smith1001
DNF. Buck_aroo2
DNF. oRaceTuned

Fastest lap - StormPacer17
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo

Race 2

Super-Pole - FaithlessEmo

1. StormPacer17 (5) (Reprimand)
2. FaithlessEmo (25)
3. yuc2002 (20) (Reprimand)
4. Buck_aroo2
5. TheOldStig (10)
6. NinjitsuEvolved
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. mikey_2412 (15)
DNF. A-B-P
DNF. allstarjimmmy

Fastest lap - StormPacer17
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo, Storm Pacer17

Race 3

1. yuc2002 (15) (Reprimand)
2. FaithlessEmo (20)
3. StormPacer17 (25)
4. True-blue-8
5. allstarjimmmy
6. Buck_aroo2 (10)
7. NinjitsuEvolved
8. TheOldStig (5)
9. A-B-P
10. duker_86

Fastest lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap leaders - allstarjimmmy, A-B-P, yuc2002

Drivers

Teams

Independents

Manufacture

Here's how the points work. With positions if your red, you can still win the title. Drop scores are in red. So far titles are not guaranteed until after round 1 at apricot.

@Storm_SP17 your super-pole time was scrapped and handed to emo. Also a reprimand awarded.

@yuc2002 the stewards have decided that the 2 incidents at brands must be penalized. So this brings your total to 3. So you must take a 5 place grid penalty for Q at apricot. Shame, but big respect to your honesty mate 👍

Again, a good night, think we know who will win the drivers title, teams should be too. Although indy and manufacture will go down to the final 2 races!

Next race will be rome. Following penalties (7bhp reduction)

Emo 295bhp
No penalty for 2nd
ninja 329bhp
stig 271bhp
mikey 313bhp

Shame about net again but another good night. Seeing as we were at that track, still a good driving standard.

If you want penalties explained or wish to appeal, you can do so within the next 24 hours 👍

Back