(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can look at it mate

On regards to a website, personally i'd say don't bother. It won't be found and may be quite pointless.
If your looking for specific results etc, you don't have to skip through the posts. In the OP under the calendar is the links to the results. Just click on the name of the track and Viola! it will take you straight there :)

Or am I missing something? :odd:

Will be about tonight, going to do some more testing for season 2.

i can look at it mate

On regards to a website, personally i'd say don't bother. It won't be found and may be quite pointless.
If your looking for specific results etc, you don't have to skip through the posts. In the OP under the calendar is the links to the results. Just click on the name of the track and Viola! it will take you straight there :)

Or am I missing something? :odd:

Will be about tonight, going to do some more testing for season 2.

No, clearly I have lol...

Mikey put this together, I think it's awsome and will make a great logo 👍

IMG_20141017_202528.jpg

Just looked, lobby opens @ 6, quali 6:50, R1 7, R2 7:40...

Basically if we're three stinting it (4-6, 6-8, 8-10) I could potentially take 1 or 3

I'm down with either, mate.

I'm a little confused as to how this is actually going to be done though....

So was I mate when @DirtyNurbKing58 was trying to get a team together for the Spa 24. Basically you take photos of your screen at the beginning and end of your stint which shows the time and the number of laps you have run, which you then upload to race control on here... I think...

@DirtyNurbKing58 explained it to me a hell of a lot better than I'm doing. But if you follow the link he's posted it has the regs and stuff there. The basic overstructure, the classes, the cars contained within those classes etc etc...

Should be fun either way... :D

Ok i'll try again lol

Storm, if you want to race, you don't need to be a reserve. Depending on how many want to do it, we could have 3-8 drivers. The cars, if we get enough we could field 2 teams in each class, if only one we will all decide.

So, as its 6 hours, say there are 3 drivers. If ninja starts, he drives his stint. Then when his stint is finished, he takes a photo of the screen coming into the pits. This shows the time he finished and the number of laps completed.

Then, say storm is next. he will enter the lobby when ninja leaves. As you exit the pits again you take a photo of the screen showing the stint start, and when you exit the room another picture shows the time/laps.

So when you have the photos. You send them to AJ. So it shows our time and total laps.

Does this make sense? :lol:

Well if we have less than three people willing to participate then I'll gladly take up the third slot. I can be a reserve driver if somebody pulls out/has connection problems to the lobby, if we have more than 3 that is.

Is our spot reserved/confirmed? After missing Spa I'm sure you don't want a repeat... :D

yes, I've told AJ we will definitely be there 👍

Well if we have less than three people willing to participate then I'll gladly take up the third slot. I can be a reserve driver if somebody pulls out/has connection problems to the lobby, if we have more than 3 that is.
Yeah, there will be room for you regardless mate :) So if your happy to be full time let me know 👍

Back