(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DirtyNurbKing58 @1996mikey2412 @FaithlessEmo @ABP @sibbystiggy @yuc2002 @Matt tiff @swiftsmith @Storm_SP17 @buck1 @NinjaEvo (I have no idea why I'm tagging myself, if I've missed you I apologise...)

Right, just letting you all know about a format change to the videos... Laziness has dictated protocol :lol: Well, not really but let me explain...

New video format will be losing the 'bits you may have missed' segment. I know, I know, but it will still feature full race replay with leader and fastest lap to close. The reason is because if we go ahead with support formulae for Season 2 then realistically I need to produce those videos as well (especially if the single seater is going to be Formula Rocket since my entire argument for it has been that cars can be numbered and painted, for the purpose of the videos).

I'm in the process of catching up with the last 6 races, rounds 10 - 15 and, recording time alone, just one run through of the race with the leader and isolating the fastest lap has been 2 hours. After this I have to get the grids, get the results, calculate the points between each round of the series, cut, copy, paste, process the completed product into an MPEG-2 and then upload to YouTube :banghead:. Leads me to believe that in season 2, GTTCC + Support Formulae is going to be about the same.

Apologies for this, but it's quite time consuming. I don't mind doing it, not at all, I think the exposure, albeit fairly limited, is good for the series and good for us as competitors. That and I'm also considering trying to get some from of Wikipedia page on the go as well, maybe after season 1 so we have a permanent record of the history of this and perhaps other GTOR series, complete with championship standings, race results and a hall of fame. I just don't want to get to the point where it becomes overwhelming and I decide to stop.

Hope you all understand... :cheers:

@DirtyNurbKing58 @1996mikey2412 @FaithlessEmo @ABP @sibbystiggy @yuc2002 @Matt tiff @swiftsmith @Storm_SP17 @buck1 @NinjaEvo (I have no idea why I'm tagging myself, if I've missed you I apologise...)

Right, just letting you all know about a format change to the videos... Laziness has dictated protocol :lol: Well, not really but let me explain...

New video format will be losing the 'bits you may have missed' segment. I know, I know, but it will still feature full race replay with leader and fastest lap to close. The reason is because if we go ahead with support formulae for Season 2 then realistically I need to produce those videos as well (especially if the single seater is going to be Formula Rocket since my entire argument for it has been that cars can be numbered and painted, for the purpose of the videos).

I'm in the process of catching up with the last 6 races, rounds 10 - 15 and, recording time alone, just one run through of the race with the leader and isolating the fastest lap has been 2 hours. After this I have to get the grids, get the results, calculate the points between each round of the series, cut, copy, paste, process the completed product into an MPEG-2 and then upload to YouTube :banghead:. Leads me to believe that in season 2, GTTCC + Support Formulae is going to be about the same.

Apologies for this, but it's quite time consuming. I don't mind doing it, not at all, I think the exposure, albeit fairly limited, is good for the series and good for us as competitors. That and I'm also considering trying to get some from of Wikipedia page on the go as well, maybe after season 1 so we have a permanent record of the history of this and perhaps other GTOR series, complete with championship standings, race results and a hall of fame. I just don't want to get to the point where it becomes overwhelming and I decide to stop.

Hope you all understand... :cheers:
I thought about a wikipedia page :D

It's a good idea, it'll give us somewhere to keep an entire record of every result without having to dig through this all the time. Seriously, race results are normally 4-5 pages apart. It's not a bad thing since it shows we're all active and invested in the championship, but something just to tidy the entire process up would be great. That and, as with everything we're trying to do here, it makes us that little bit more legit. People considering become part of this know we're not some fly-by-night operation. We're here for the long haul... :D

It's a good idea, it'll give us somewhere to keep an entire record of every result without having to dig through this all the time. Seriously, race results are normally 4-5 pages apart. It's not a bad thing since it shows we're all active and invested in the championship, but something just to tidy the entire process up would be great. That and, as with everything we're trying to do here, it makes us that little bit more legit. People considering become part of this know we're not some fly-by-night operation. We're here for the long haul... :D
Yeah! :D

On Wikipedia I would include tables of:
• Teams | Manufacturer | Car | # | Driver | Rounds
• Round | Circuit | Date
• Round | Circuit | Pole/Superpole | Fastest lap | Winning driver | Winning team | Winning independent
• Points table.

I can have a look at this :) I know how to do the descriptions as well!

Love the videos. I can't do the Italian championship as I won't be free Saturday's. Shame.
I'm free for the next few hours to do my try out for next season though.

Smith is on mate, get on and run, 2 have completed all with a third needing to do one more track... :D

Love the videos. I can't do the Italian championship as I won't be free Saturday's. Shame.
I'm free for the next few hours to do my try out for next season though.

Cheers mate. That's why I love making them, I know it's appreciated...
Oh really? You can't make it? What a shame... :lol: (sorry mate, I just want to win something, or at least try to lol)

Back