(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The race will then last 90 minutes and weather will be based upon that of local real life weather around the circuit.

So Race 1 will be a dry race then. Even though it'll be quite chilly near Milton Keynes, around 11 degrees Celsius. If temperature was added to GT this race would be very interesting. Driving on Ice :lol:

So Race 1 will be a dry race then. Even though it'll be quite chilly near Milton Keynes, around 11 degrees Celsius. If temperature was added to GT this race would be very interesting. Driving on Ice :lol:
Haha, yeah it'll be dry then. 👍

I'll be doing some basic tuning later today... and since I've missed prep races, I'm wondering what times should I aim for? Where would something like 1:50.0 be grid wise (if I get there)... should i be going for 1:49.0...? (on RM)

Also, I'm not sure I understood how will it be controlled what tires someone used in Q.?

Thx :)

I'll be doing some basic tuning later today... and since I've missed prep races, I'm wondering what times should I aim for? Where would something like 1:50.0 be grid wise (if I get there)... should i be going for 1:49.0...? (on RM)

Also, I'm not sure I understood how will it be controlled what tires someone used in Q.?

Thx :)
I'm not entirely sure about times etc. just go as fast as you can. ;)

Well, once you have left the pits in Qualifying you aren't allowed to re-enter them and the on-screen graphics will show us if anyone has entered the pits.
Then we can check the race replay and it will show which tyre compound a driver started the race on, which would tell us what tyres they qualified on. :)

If I'm understanding this part correctly - "Qualifying will be a 15 minute session in which I will reset the room and add a timer to race (being 15 minutes) and once drivers are given the option on screen they can go to the track and start qualifying." - it means that someone who does Q. on RH won't be allowed to pit for reason to start the race on RM's, but also wont be able to leave the track and change tires via lobby menus...

I must be missing something... Are we going to have Q as a 15min. race (ghosts race/race alone) and then set for the "next" race (the real race) to start in finishing order of previous one? That way a tire switch can be made in lobby menu, and Q. will have it's own replay (for tire checks).

edit: Or driver that Q on RH also starts the race on RH?

If I'm understanding this part correctly - "Qualifying will be a 15 minute session in which I will reset the room and add a timer to race (being 15 minutes) and once drivers are given the option on screen they can go to the track and start qualifying." - it means that someone who does Q. on RH won't be allowed to pit for reason to start the race on RM's, but also wont be able to leave the track and change tires via lobby menus...

I must be missing something... Are we going to have Q as a 15min. race (ghosts race/race alone) and then set for the "next" race (the real race) to start in finishing order of previous one? That way a tire switch can be made in lobby menu, and Q. will have it's own replay (for tire checks).

edit: Or driver that Q on RH also starts the race on RH?
Its a little hard to explain but I did my best on the part you quoted. But you don't have to worry about it, mate. :)

Yes, you have to start the race on the tyre you qualified on. 👍

Hey guys, I am so sorry, but I have some really important stuff to do... but im not sure what time it starts. Sorry guys.

Attending
@@Mikey24
@@TRL_Andromeda
@@1Lambofan
@@Saevios
@@andp132
@@PhaedrusSocrate
@@gtic_ybear
@@RacingLine

Maybe

@@Doomstorm16 : I should be there, but don't wait for me
@@Sinyster

Not Attending

@@TNR_KING_FILO
@@Pubs16 : sorry guys, gotta pull out.
@@zuruzuruz
@@Drex124 : Not feeling it, and I'd rather not be a chicane at Silverstone, rather terrible there.

Unconfirmed
@@SK8RBOI
@@swiftsmith

Attending
@@Mikey24
@@TRL_Andromeda
@@1Lambofan
@@Saevios
@@andp132
@@PhaedrusSocrate
@@gtic_ybear
@@RacingLine

Maybe

@@Doomstorm16 : I should be there, but don't wait for me
@@Sinyster

Not Attending

@@TNR_KING_FILO
@@Pubs16 : sorry guys, gotta pull out.
@@zuruzuruz
@@Drex124 : Not feeling it, and I'd rather not be a chicane at Silverstone, rather terrible there.

Unconfirmed
@@SK8RBOI
@@swiftsmith

Better to get some points on the board 👍 #YouKnowYouWantTo :cheers:

Back