(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
Quali
Project CARS_20150529212425.jpg

Race
Project CARS_20150529220234.jpg

Nice race @McKiernan , you managed the pressure very well in the 5 last laps, didn't have any opportunity except last corner. :)

McKiernan thanks for hosting the race:tup: .

My race .....The start , i thought i was in first gear because my hud display said so but was not:confused: , quickly in first gear but 3 driver passed me , i cam back to the second place and had a good race with McKieren (Mckieren i don't know what happend but you suddenly stoped to race and placed your car in the grass or sand ) .
lap 15 everything ok 16 lap ok but than ......mamamia nooooooooooooooo...... 5liters fuel i needed to and the race 5liters damn .....
But it was fun ,see you next race guy's thanks:cheers: .

It was a handicap, because RUF IS IMBA (on this track) !!
Did you watch quali times ? How ? :lol:
Middle and especially rear engined cars should be at disadvantage in the last sector !

Anyway nice race, I feared that you would come back after your pit stop if you had fresh tyres but I guess you didn't change because you were off my mirrors rather quickly.

David , what iszzzze IMBA ?:P
I didn't want to interfere between you and (i think McKieren) for the last two laps .

Last edited:
Imba ? It means imbalanced, your car is performing too well compared to other GT3 cars. Should add 100 or 200 kg for the BoP. :P

This isn't a formation lap, it actually is a race maneuver ! Last lap, last corner ! :cheers:
Project CARS_20150529233810.jpg

Actually I wanted to pick the inside at the exit but I couldn't see you anymore McKiernan so I just sticked to the outside line and nearly crashed in the tyres. :lol:

McKiernan thanks for hosting the race:tup: .

My race .....The start , i thought i was in first gear because my hud display said so but was not:confused: , quickly in first gear but 3 driver passed me , i cam back to the second place and had a good race with McKieren (Mckieren i don't know what happend but you suddenly stoped to race and placed your car in the grass or sand ) .
lap 15 everything ok 16 lap ok but than ......mamamia nooooooooooooooo...... 5liters fuel i needed to and the race 5liters damn .....
But it was fun ,see you next race guy's thanks:cheers: .

The whole race you were adding seconds on me lap after lap, and then I saw you pull into the pits in the distance. I nearly hit the outer wall of the final hairpin when I saw that! Shame, you really deserved to win that race.

Anyway good racing guys. For those that didn't stick around we had a quick 10-lap race at Donington afterwards, where I was abysmal lol. That track and I do not get along, and anytime I so much as kissed the curbs in the McLaren I was off. Could not make it work.

That was some hell of a race. I really enjoyed it. It was going so well to.....until I lost control at the top of the hill after a fast right & ended up in the dirt, that's what ended my race with @svenvangent . The rest of the race was about trying to salvage a good podium. Towards the final third of the race I had @David Talle all over me like a bad smell, I couldn't build a gap & that last lap all I was thinking was "Don't f:censored:ck up, don't f:censored:ck up"
Thought @svenvangent deserved the win though coz he was super quick, but great racing all round. Love that pic by the way @David Talle

I had two of my mates join us tonight, I'll invite them to the series if there's still room?? There should be there was only 7 in the room at max tonight.

thank you Mckiernan! great job hosting the race. Invite every one you can, it would be great to get a 16 player race going by the end of the season!

Back