(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
Yep, the lobby is set up for 7pm BST (6pm GMT) and then quali starts at 8pm BST (7pm GMT). Races are about a half hour long.
Cool. Might make this one but im nightshift so see how i feel whan i get home. Failing that I will be up for next week. I will miss 2races a month as i work away, when im home...........Im in though. lol Sign me up

I'll probably be streaming the race tonight, I'll do a test during free practice so if you see that I'm lagging tell me right away so I won't do it during the race/quali ! I'm not sure because I don't often do it during online sessions. :indiff:

Great race, got a bad start let everyone out brake themselves at turn 1 took the lead and pushed hard to get s gap, race win by 33secs happy days!!!!!

What happened with all the DC's ? Did everyone give up ?

:(
I invited a few guys from a club I'm in, but they all left after the last lap as they where scared of 20 lap races!
All in all it was a good race, 9 starters isn't bad, shame we only had 4 finnshers tho. Why did doom and Sven leav?

Well done JAt, you drove a very fast and consistent race! You desurve that win!

Next race is at BRNO, see you there!

What happened with all the DC's ? Did everyone give up ?

:(

Great race with you again for a few laps there, sorry about the contact I made :nervous:

Was a pity some either got disconnected or quit, but was still a good race all the same.
Couldnt make it. Was too busy setting up the wheel. T300 is Feeeeeeeeeeeekin awsome. Got the shifter too. See why peeps are not happy with the pedals though. Move around a bit eh.
I got my g27ones but waiting for my cable. Anyone be on 2moro?

I'm using the T300 also & yes it is da bomb. You really should try to find some way to secure the pedals somehow or hard mount them to something if you can.

Next weeks race is Brno. I'll be hosting so if you haven't already send me a friend request on PSN, same name as here.

Great race with you again for a few laps there, sorry about the contact I made :nervous:

Was a pity some either got disconnected or quit, but was still a good race all the same.

I'm using the T300 also & yes it is da bomb. You really should try to find some way to secure the pedals somehow or hard mount them to something if you can.

Next weeks race is Brno. I'll be hosting so if you haven't already send me a friend request on PSN, same name as here.
NP, I dived quite aggressively on the inside.
I've put the T300 stock pedals back in its box after 2 days. When I received my G27 pedal adaptor. :D
It's not only the fact they move around it's also the pressure curve of the brakes, I don't like it. Probably a matter of getting used to it.

NP, I dived quite aggressively on the inside.
I've put the T300 stock pedals back in its box after 2 days. When I received my G27 pedal adaptor. :D
It's not only the fact they move around it's also the pressure curve of the brakes, I don't like it. Probably a matter of getting used to it.
Yeah I saw ya go up the inside so tired to leave room, but thought it best to let you go as thought it was my fault the contact happened. Somehow I've a feeling we'll have more wheel to wheel action at Brno as it seems you're my nemesis in this series :scared:
I agree with ya about the progression on the stock pedals, they're not bad & definitely better than the DFGT pedals, but in the end I got a CPX adapter and a set of Fanatec Clubsport pedals instead.

Last edited:

Yip I have wrapped a cable round them to my wheel stand. lol Best I can do till I get the g27adapter for my other pedal set. Will add you tonight buddy. Same name as here? Mckiernan. No problem. I love that brno track

We are looking good, 16 sign ups with 2 races to go! We are not going to have a points table as we are getting so many people in from other clubs and friends racing in one off events.

I was thinking mabby of having a longer race at the end to sign off on. What do you think?

We are looking good, 16 sign ups with 2 races to go! We are not going to have a points table as we are getting so many people in from other clubs and friends racing in one off events.

I was thinking mabby of having a longer race at the end to sign off on. What do you think?
Huh a longer race at Snetterton???

Back