(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
Bentley seems pretty cool ! But not sure it'll replace the Z4 or the 12c in my garage ! So who will drive it Friday ?

BTW note to McLaren drivers, patch 1.4 will modify the 12c behavior (more realistic they say) so be aware !

edit: WTF with that default setup though !?

Last edited:
Bentley seems pretty cool ! But not sure it'll replace the Z4 or the 12c in my garage ! So who will drive it Friday ?

BTW note to McLaren drivers, patch 1.4 will modify the 12c behavior (more realistic they say) so be aware !

edit: WTF with that default setup though !?
Well spotted!

The Bently its great fun to drive, shame I can't make it tomorrow!

GTOR is currently working on a Formula B series set to begin soon. We are hoping to get a decent amount of people racing. Have a look at GTORs other Pcars series HERE.

Just made this guys, if you don't own the Bentley yet you may want to throw an eye !

(before you mock my mediocre driving, know that the default tuning is terrible, the rear end is completely unsettled mid corner and the car has a lot of torque ! And I only had couple of laps of practice :D)

Race was streamed (from my POV), here's the VOD(starts at 4:40). Meanwhile I'll be editing (my) race highlights with the replay and Share function and put it here when it'll be done.
I wish we could switch view in replays instead of just watching your own race...

First lap (behind @McKiernan and brenmu's fight) and last lap are most interesting parts (short but tense battle at 35:20 @JAt ).

Edit: BTW what was the AI's level ?

Last edited:
Great racing tonight. Unfortunately the patch seems to have badly effected my T300 & had to run with virtually zero forcefeedback, but regardless it was still a very enjoyable race. As ever you guys are firm but very fair. I had a great race with @JAt mid race & to be fair if he hadn't had aero damage I wouldn't have had any chance of catching him. I figured I'd add some AI to the race as I knew there'd be a few no shows tonight (I knew beforehand that @SK8RBOI couldn't make it). I set the AI to 80 but probably should've set it higher, oh well lesson learned. Thanks very much for a really enjoyable race to all.

That's maybe because Brno is very very very flat. Did you try another track with your wheel today (e.g. Watkins Glen) ?

The AI was dumb but that's regardless of the setting I guess. A car pushed me off track on a straight when I was making my way back through the field after my contact with brenmu on lap 1.

3 or 4 from GTP and the rest was McKiernan's buddies I guess.

What was your fuel loads for the race guys ? I have the feeling the Bentley is a fuel thirsty monster despite the turbo !
I had 47L and couldn't complete the cool down lap, glad I didn't get DQ'd for that. :lol:
That's why I'm in the garage on the results screen. :D

That's maybe because Brno is very very very flat. Did you try another track with your wheel today (e.g. Watkins Glen) ?

The AI was dumb but that's regardless of the setting I guess. A car pushed me off track on a straight when I was making my way back through the field after my contact with brenmu on lap 1.

I doubt it was the track as I had practiced on it the night before the patch & the difference between the Force Feedback is night & day, now I have only very slight resistance in the wheel, also I'm unable to calibrate my break pedal now so have to use the wheel in PS3 mode. It was perfect before the patch, but I will try Watkins Glen or Brands to see if it makes a difference, I hope so. Sorry that the AI hit you, maybe I shouldn't have added them but I thought it would be better to have a fuller grid as there were only 3 of us from this thread racing (the other 3 were friends of mine).

47L of fuel? Jaysus you'd swear you were paying for it :lol:, I had 49L in the Audi, after getting DQ'd at Zolder I wasn't taking any chances.

No, the AI is a good idea... on the paper. But you should put them again in the next race IMO. Otherwise I would have done my race alone with Brenmu, less exciting.

47L of fuel? Jaysus you'd swear you were paying for it :lol:, I had 49L in the Audi, after getting DQ'd at Zolder I wasn't taking any chances.
So was it a lot or not ? Back in GT6 my driving style was easy on tyres and fuel consumption, don't know if I carried it to pCARS.

So was it a lot or not ? Back in GT6 my driving style was easy on tyres and fuel consumption, don't know if I carried it to pCARS.
I would say you put in exactly the right amount since you finished the race & still had enough fuel to avoid being DQ'd. I considered putting 47L in but thought it would be too marginal at the end & was unable to select 48L. Looks like I might have been ok with 47L.

Yeah it would be great to be able to switch to different cars, hopefully it will come in a patch. Here are some of the highlights of my race that weren't already in your video :cheers:

Oh loved the comment "AI stupidity :dopey: under investigation" I lol'd

Oh yeah the fight for the lead ! I was 3rd for a good part of the race and I was surprised when I saw next car was ghost considering his pace in previous races.

There's an odd thing too in replays your car is twice louder than other cars. It's obvious at the start of my video, I'm closely following 2 R8 with freaking V10s but no you only hear the low pitched engine of the Bentley... Go figure.

Oh yeah the fight for the lead ! I was 3rd for a good part of the race and I was surprised when I saw next car was ghost considering his pace in previous races.

There's an odd thing too in replays your car is twice louder than other cars. It's obvious at the start of my video, I'm closely following 2 R8 with freaking V10s but no you only hear the low pitched engine of the Bentley... Go figure.

The only reason I could catch @JAt was because he had aero damage (you can see the front of his McLaren is damaged) otherwise I wouldn't have had a snowballs chance in hell.
The sound is odd in replays but I do love the throaty sound of that Bentley, it sounds like a beast.

It would be great if there was someway to send each other our replays, so we could edit a proper highlights vid, but I really enjoyed being able to see your battles to, looked like a close battle to the end. Actually we get a quick glimpse of you at 4.42 in my vid.

BTW Bren is an old friend of mine from a GT5 race group we ran in, he's a cool guy and tries his best to be as clean as possible, was good to have him and Xeromina in at Sonoma & Brno.

Last edited:
Lol far far away.
Maybe you should've turned on your headlights (and flashed them earlier) 💡

To be fair if Bren hadn't accidentally lost control & collected you or if the AI hadn't taken you out, I'd bet you would've been right there fighting for the win, or a good podium position, as you usually are.

Last edited:
Good Idea! We can develope it when we get closer to the race. For now it's the last round at snetterton, let's get racing!

Sorry guys I'm not going to make it tonight. I'm just home from a helluva day at work & exhausted. The only remedy is beer & lots of it.

Back